Jens New 04 Stang

88lx5oh

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Foo Lights:

Out of curiosity, though, why not wait a few more months and get the new body style of the '05?

After seeing pics of the '05 Mustang, I know I'd rather have an 03-04 Cobra. ;) Newer isn't always better, the '05 Stangs don't look as mean to me. Remember when the 3rd gen Eclipse pics/specs came out and everybody scrambled to get the 2nd gen cars? Not to mention turbo and awd...

Originally posted by Foo Lights:

I'm a big fan of the '05 body style. Once the Firebird is paid off in two years, I'm seriously considering the newer Mustang as a daily driver smile.gif

please dont turn to the darkside.

Guest Special Projects

New to the board and was just surfing and checkin it out...Ran across the pics..really cool color...congrats

Been looking at them myself but think Im gonna wait til 05's come out...04's will get the major price slashing.

Originally posted by drew91tsi:

the background is sweet. totally takes away fom the rest of the car.

Actually, it emphasises the car. The backroud is many different colors where the car is only one solid. When in art lover looks at a piece of work, do they look at the multi colored backround or the one solid color in the center of the picture? ;)

And yes i know that true art lovers appreciate the whole piece! tongue.gif