DSM fire.. now with more video

mrs.cos

It was a Subaru vs. Mitsu drag day. I'd say there weren't many, if any domestic guys there.

Yes the Subaru people felt for him too. smile.gif

I've been on both sides, domestic and Japanese. There are @sshats on both sides trust me. There are quality people on both sides too. I won't speculate on the ratio.

I just like cool cars, whatever the make.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I shall now take the opportunity to compare and contrast this DSM burning video with the previous Corvette burning video:

No Ricer asshat children going "Ah HA that was great! We got it on tape! Sweet. Ha ha ha ha ha...."

Discuss.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I shall now take the opportunity to compare and contrast this DSM burning video with the previous Corvette burning video:

No Ricer asshat children going "Ah HA that was great! We got it on tape! Sweet. Ha ha ha ha ha...."

Discuss.

cause when the cool kids falls down the math club think it makes them cooler if they laugh

Guest aftermidnight
i bet the driver was standing there like "come on there big guy...my shit's on fire....get a move on.....i have to drive it home......." i feel bad for that guy.

Damn it would have been nice to see more than 30seconds of the video though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

I know the owners of that car personally, as our shop and their shop Showdown have been doing business together for a whlie. The talon had a nitrous backfire, and obviously caused some small problems. I feel really bad for Brad and Billy who own the car, as they JUST got that car finished.

Originally posted by integranator:

I know the owners of that car personally, as our shop and their shop Showdown have been doing business together for a whlie. The talon had a nitrous backfire, and obviously caused some small problems. I feel really bad for Brad and Billy who own the car, as they JUST got that car finished.

You should ask him again... that isnt what he has personally posted on numerous DSM sites. ;)