the tool on the lowerd white and flamed zx14

slowbusa

why is it u have to ride threw campus piping ur bike like ur the shit and when i through my hands up to get u to come back to race u give my bike that thumbs down like urs is the shit...... :beating:

now after 5 times of u driving bye doing this u got stoped at the light so i walked over and asked if u wanted to and u said '' no that i have a swing arm'' witch is find but ill give u a few and the hit.... and still a no that u will come find me when u get a arm as ur still being a dick as ur saying this trying to ack cool in front of ur 2 friends witch happen to be on busas too

but mike said he will run u with his 02 gsxr1000 witch is stock wheel base

p.s to say u all the trouble my spelling and grammer does suck so save it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me get this straight you walked out into the street while he was sitting at a stop light!!!!! :lol:

And he still backed down!!! :lol:

That's freaking hilarious. I say we find him tonight and just follow him around until he'll race.

This sounds like a case of "My penis is bigger than your penis".

Dude, sometimes tools ride Sportbikes. I'm sure you have met your share on Busas as well as 14's. Hell, some of 'em even ride 250's.

Live and let live. His squidliness will take care of itsself eventually.

Then he'll be a tool on feet or in a fart can civic.

He sounds like a noob lacking maturity...

though sometimes it can be gratifying to put someone like that in their place, it does little to affect the world as a whole, eventually he will be put in his place, he will wisen up, or nature will take care of him...

adapt or die, it's that simple...

:lol: He got the bike for poser status. Happens all the time. On a zx14 forum this one guy who's never even ridden a bike before said he wants to get one for his first bike because he'll look cool on it. I can't stand people that get bikes just to pose on. They must not be able to get recognized any other way to the females. Plus Highschool kids LOVE THEM..:lol:

why is it u have to ride threw campus piping ur bike like ur the shit and when i through my hands up to get u to come back to race u give my bike that thumbs down like urs is the shit...... :beating:

+1 I hate people that do that shit! There is no need for senseless revving!

let me get this straight you walked out into the street while he was sitting at a stop light!!!!! :lol:

And he still backed down!!! :lol:

That's freaking hilarious. I say we find him tonight and just follow him around until he'll race.

That is hilarious dude!! You know he probably thought you were crazy, and/or gonna hit him, when you walked out there. Way to call his bluff....and in front of his 'Busa ridin' buddies makes it that much more classic!! They'll probably be lookin' you up to become your diciples now :D

yeah I am trying to think of who this guy is. I keep picturing all of the people that ride up and down high street revving excessively, and I have filtered it down to every person in the entire city with a bike that is either stretched, lowered, chrome, or has a sidewinder pipe. Can you be more specific??

So he thinks that you'll beat him just because you've got an extended swingarm? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.:funnyshit:

Wonder how he feels now that he's been :owned:

Don't forget the kanji sticker too -- that's def. good for some extra horsepower on the 'busas. I'm surprised Kawi didn't sticker up the ZX-14s for the added power.

i have to hit mine a few times to keep it running it will load up sitting at lights, but not all most to the box like he was doing.. the 14 has a muzzy shorty pipe all most like brocks alien head

rev it , hell with that ride it! and ride it hard don't care if the bike is a old pos like mine, ride it like you stole it! ride it not rev it. and by the way if he does gEt the balls to race 2 words "SMOKE HIM"

no i think your thinking of the guy with the silver/blue busa...ring leader of the douchebags at taco bell.

cochran i think?

u have to be talking about tom he hits that thing everywhere makes solo passes at the spot when we first get there all the time