Wow.. talking about messing with a guy (vid)

Buck531

Guest Rane

He was acting like a bitch, his first reaction is to put the gun down!??!?! Fuck that. I would have backed into that corner and blasted away so I couldn't get surrounded.

Also, what would they have done if he would have hit one with the gun or something???

Guest DagoRcR
Appearently his name is Darren something and he's a master hyptonist. I've seen some of his other still...i dunno, I kind of believe it....

Man, that would be awesome, there were an aweful lot of rounds in that gun.

If i were caught in that i think it would backfire, once surrounded i would probibly start uswing the gun as a club.

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

Man, that would be awesome, there were an aweful lot of rounds in that gun.

If i were caught in that i think it would backfire, once surrounded i would probibly start uswing the gun as a club.

It didnt have a hopper on it, it was just shooting air. The actors where setting off squibs, or blood pockets, to make it look like a projectile impact.

As for making him pass out as he walked up to him... i thought maybe Chloraphorme (spelling?)

Originally posted by Volvolution:

As for making him pass out as he walked up to him... i thought maybe Chloraphorme (spelling?)

He was hypnotized. Once you're in that state they can put you under and bring you back at the drop of a hat.

They did tell him afterwards. It kind of explained it in the link someone posted.

They introduced him the all the "zombies" and showed him around so he wouldn't be scarred for life and stab anyone that walked into his room at night. smile.gif