New way to read gas guage

Sully

i paid $2.47/gal at Sunoco a couple days ago for 94... The volvo will run on 87, but they recommend 91 or abouve... and im an overachiever so i always use 93/94. Kinda sucks but i guess you gotta pay to play these days.

Guest Varioram
19mpg city and I still get hammered... I still remain the opinion that Mobil 1 on polaris by Buffalo Wild Wings is the place to get gas. Everytime I've been there it's almost always under $2.05 for 93 octane. Oh well, if they keep this up its gonna be worth the extra money for C16. Nice guage though, I think mine would be in mph...

Originally posted by Coldblue1999:

u want cheap gas or fuel.... go to flying j out on 158 on the east side.... prob cheapest ull find. i can buy diesel fuel for almost 10-20 cents cheaper on the gal then the local station..

Flying J fuel is terrible.... i put bigger injectors in the cavalier just before i blew it up and had Flying J in it for a couple weeks... i took the injectors out and you wouldnt believe the crap that was in them. In a matter of weeks they were about 30% clogged. Ill never touch that shit again.