little kid playing GT4

Alex1647545498

im pretty sure that someone else was playing with a controler and the wheel wasnt hooked up. Theres no way that little guy has the strength to turn the wheel that hard, that fast. I have the GT wheel and it can be a handfull to me... cant imagine that little guy torqueing the shit out of it like that.

EDIT*

After wathcing it agian, it looks like a replay and the wheel is hooked up... the little kid just seems to be holding on.

Originally posted by Volvolution:

im pretty sure that someone else was playing with a controler and the wheel wasnt hooked up. Theres no way that little guy has the strength to turn the wheel that hard, that fast. I have the GT wheel and it can be a handfull to me... cant imagine that little guy torqueing the shit out of it like that.

EDIT*

After wathcing it agian, it looks like a replay and the wheel is hooked up... the little kid just seems to be holding on.

or hell it might just be better than you... smile.gif

Originally posted by Ricochet:

why are you such a fag

just enjoy the clip and

I dont know exactly what your problem is, but if youd like to talk about it in person rather than go warrior princess on the keyboard, id really appreciate it. I cant stand stail air between myself and others... especially when all they do is talk trash behind a CAT5 cable.

Take your own advice - "move on"

Originally posted by Volvolution:

EDIT*

Why do you have to doubt every fucking thing ever posted? Those wheels aren't hard to turn.

Guest rperry74

You know, if people gave as much of a shit about other things in this world, as they do most of the things on this board, I am pretty sure we could have much smoother daily lives.

But hey, who am I?