Want to "wear" your next motorcycle?

max power

Damn, thats really aggressive! Kinda scary. Looks like your limbs would be ripped off your body if you wrecked, depending how tight you were strapped in.

Good point. Someone commented that it looked like a Segway on steroids. :D

does it stay in the upright position like that? or does it stretch/flex out to more of a "laying" position when moving?

Same thing I was wonderin'. Hope it doesn't have too much torque, or it'd be awful easy to loop it, upright like that :D

• 1 year later...
yeah, i dont think it looks safe... hitting a deer is pretty much instant death...

I'm going to refer you to this thread

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=35708

and then I'm going to refer you to this quote from link contained in previously mentioned thread:

"Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son."

:lol: jk

I'm going to refer you to this thread

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=35708

and then I'm going to refer you to this quote from link contained in previously mentioned thread:

"Don't listen to the pussy side of you when you make a decision. People gravitate towards being a pussy. Remove the pussy, son."

:lol: jk

ha i saw that earlier and i loled... yeah... hrm... does it really even look fun though? idk...