with NEW O.S .32 engine $280

with JR PROPO x-347 radio/ servos/gryo $450

Trainer Plane $100

with O.S. engine $150

With Radio/ servos $240

Flight box with control panel, battery, and starter. $50

supraguy@columbus.rr.com

[ 23. November 2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: supraguy95 ]

I am all over that dragster, consider it sold!!!

I am also wanting the little fabbed up deal with the 4 rear tires, looks like you tried to build a track vehicle, or a snowcat.

I will only buy thought if you not gonna be pissed when the dragster is faster than your full size car.

graemlins/grin2.gif

Also I need the specifics on the two pistol grip radios. The one is a tower hobbies entry level. The other seems to be a Futaba Magnum Jr. Does it have the adjustable steering stops and steering rate? If your not sure that's ok, just PM me with the model number. Also, I need to know the color or the speed gems motor. The case color on those indicated the number of turns on the armature. And what loose parts do you have besides the little track/snow car thing. I would also be interested in parts, speed controllers, tires and the like.

Let me know. And thanks in advance.

New pics of the snowcat up.

The motor is a speed gems 2, I'm pretty sure it's 13 turn. Its pink.. This same dragster/motor combo with 2 batteries was used on another setup for over 60mph. The radio is a magnum sport. Just trim knobs. I'll get more pics up soon

• 2 weeks later...