02 GSXR 750 race/track bike

gixxie750

It is a 02-03 with a no paperwork . It has only 2000 miles on the motor and only 500 of them are on the track. It will have a acro full titanium exaust and many misc parts.$2500!!!!!

On bike

Full carbon bodywork

vortex rearsets

braided brake lines(front)

penski internals on front and rear

full acro exaust titanium and carbon can

vortx clip ons

520 conversion

NEW PICS!!!!

DSCF1535.jpg

DSCF1536.jpg

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1539.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

Edited by gixxie750

• 2 weeks later...
yea i am going to put it up on wera 13x board. pass the word on if you dont mind too. Thanks! looking to get an 05 gsxr 600 fully race prepped!

In all honesty, an 02 750 for that kind of money probably isn't something most of the WERA guys would be interested in. Its several generations old, and not eligible for contingency.

You'd probably have better luck on the CCS, NESBA, or STT forums for something like that.

Dude....you need to PM me all the details on the bike. My self and VTR are looking at getting a track bike to split. I just need some more details on it and then talk to him...firm price, parts on bike, spares if any, etc. I know you listed most of the stuff but maybe I could talk to you via the phone or something. Hit me up...please.

A buddy I worked with today lent his bike to a "friend". Two weeks later, he took it for the first ride since and right after getting on it, it shot a piston out the side.

I won't see him again until Thursday. How many miles are on the engine?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...