Motorcycle Endorsement

magley64

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took mine on a GSXR600.. The only problem was with the cones. The guy in front of me made it through more cones than I did, but he put his foot down once and failed. I missed like 6 cones, but didn't put my feet down...passed..

Don't put your feet down.

thanks for the tip TK, i've been practicing the course after work pretty much every day...mostly the cones and U-turn

I can do those without clutching now (bird rolls at 8-12 mph at idle in first) and almost pull a u-turn inside the "under 600 cc" box...

doesn't matter though, mother nature is NEVER going to cooperate... (trying again on wednesday in painesville...)

I think the cones are what get most people, If you do everything else right you can just drive straight through the cones and with those points knocked off still pass. If you try to weave through them and put your foot down you will end up failing though

I think the cones are what get most people, If you do everything else right you can just drive straight through the cones and with those points knocked off still pass. If you try to weave through them and put your foot down you will end up failing though

+1

when i took the test the guy told me its better to just run over a cone than put your foot down.

I bought small cones from Lowes to practice for my test. If you buy cones and can get good enough to make it with them you'll have no problem on the test cause they use these little ass tiny things. Theres a video of me running the cones on my scooter on my youtube page...

http://www.youtube.com/davidrosso

+1

when i took the test the guy told me its better to just run over a cone than put your foot down.

I was kinda nervous even though I'd been goin' out there after hours all the time to practice.....That is untilllll the guy before me on a FatBoy pretty much ran over ALL his cones on the slalom......And still PASSED?!? :eek: As soon as I saw that........I was like "Whatever......Gimme my license!!!" :D

Duane......You STILL haven't taken that damn test this week????

I think your best bet would be to go there every week and see if anyone canceled.

:plus1: Schedule it out for a future date and then show up to others to see if there are any cancellations or anyone shows up late the first day. We had 2 people show up to our first class date and one of our group was 20 minutes late. At about the 15 minute mark they gave that persons slot to the first person who had shown up trying to get in early.