little ride i took by myself..... (lots o pics)

kawi kid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these were taken with my cell phone. but my digital camera is just a middle of the line sanyo. i usually just put the camera in the inside pocket of my jacket, or in the side pocket of my jacket so i can grab it and snap some when im just going slow and no curves.

Fusion, post up some awesome pics you have to flaunt your blinging camera homie! :cool:

ALSO...if I sent you a picture of my 14, could you make a cool picture with NinjaNick written in it like your signature?

Yeah I could prolly do something for ya.

KawiKid you def. have to meet up with us sometime.

Mclovin you need a girlfriend! where the hell did you find that video.

:plus1: on kawi kid meeting up with us...we've been to coshocton area at least 3 times in the past 2 or 3 weekends.

nochkntrps...what a hater!! lol I have youtube skills!!

:lol:

He REALLY should'a followed the hot blonde back to HER apartment on his way home yesterday!!

I have so many hot blondes following me home...I have to beat them off with a stick! :lol:

I tried to tell nochknstrps to trade in that gsxr and just get a Yamaha!! I'm sure if he had the R1 or R6 that the girl would've followed him home!

:plus1: on kawi kid meeting up with us...we've been to coshocton area at least 3 times in the past 2 or 3 weekends.

nochkntrps...what a hater!! lol I have youtube skills!!

I have so many hot blondes following me home...I have to beat them off with a stick! :lol:

I tried to tell nochknstrps to trade in that gsxr and just get a Yamaha!! I'm sure if he had the R1 or R6 that the girl would've followed him home!

I think I need a roommate

Fusion, post up some awesome pics you have to flaunt your blinging camera homie! :cool:

ALSO...if I sent you a picture of my 14, could you make a cool picture with NinjaNick written in it like your signature?

Yeah I could prolly do something for ya.

+1 on that.....I was gonna ask you the same thing. Not sure if you caught my props to 'ya this morning in that Hitlery thread ;)