Two new forums!

MrMeanGreen

We have a newb forum and a jobs forum. Usually, I'll see a topic appear on page two the same day it's posted. I see a lot of "welcome me" and "anyone hiring/we're hiring" topics, so I think it best to have forumks for each. Plus, this helps with people who are new and those looking for jobs.

Questions? I'll also be adding another Mod to cover those forums. Senior Members, keep your eyes open...

Originally posted by Regulate:

If I make a "who's the fugly girl you'd fucked lately" forum, I'll be sure to let you moderate it with your vast experience smile.gif

Hahahahahahaha. graemlins/thatfunny.gif I think thats the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

What does it tell you Anthony, I don't understand? Adam you are just gay and you're just upset that Anthony OWNED you. Hahaha thats me laughing at you.

It means he's being owned by a hot girl too (you).

Damn Ryan tongue.gif;)

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Oh I see, sometimes I'm a little slow on the internet talking and understanding of the point, so just for clarification I ask. Haha. Sometimes I feel stupid.

sometimes...... graemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/lol.gif ( your opened the door ) tongue.gif

Originally posted by FUPA HATER:

sometimes...... graemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/lol.gif ( your opened the door ) tongue.gif [/QB]

Do you know grammar, or english? Your opened the door? WTF? Your?