Aug 28th Bikes vs. Cars

Guest nightracer

Guest nightracer

We thought we'd try something different and dub our meets as Speed night and get all our friends with fast cars & bikes to come. Word got around within a few hours and now its a Bikes vs. Cars or Cars vs. Bikes thing. I know of some Supras and supposedly 600hp hondas from Cincinnati that are coming so it should be goodness. The guy who turned it into a cars vs. bikes thing says, "If you think you can beat a bike Bring It!"

And yes we are long over due for a showing in Columbus. I want to bring up a group but somebody needs to give me some info on it..... Hoop-D, Renner? What about Aug 4th? :confused:

http://www.streetracingdayton.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6064

Guest nightracer

So at this point its muscle cars, turbo cars, V8s, crotch rockets, choppers, all motor cars, awd everything.

I'll update this post with the "confirmed showing" list. At least 30 bikes are showing and the number should be twice that or more. I'll be back and update on the 700hp+ cars.

Guest nightracer

It is happening on the 28th of August. As of right now there will be at least the 30 bikes from other boards and the guys that hang out downtown so were looking at possibly 60 bikes, half of them Busa's and R1s.

We had a meet last night and it was pretty good. A lot of extracurricular activitiy. Everything from a 600whp Evo to a Shelby Cobra showed up. We had other Evo's and about 3 different groups of bikes. I won't even sit here and list all the cars that showed up. But I will say that after tonight, Cincinnati wants a rematch and they said they're bringing up their big hp cars plus the bikes will be there so it should be an interesting night.

On top of that the Cincinnati guys have asked us to find a car that will beat BASZ's hatch, their 650-700whp Civic. We're talking with a few big hp cars about coming out for him so its getting interesting.

21 Speeds...hey now! lol

Busas and R1a..hmm fun fun! too bad the other fast car in the little GC group isnt running right now... he already beat one busa, another liter bike and a few others... all in good fun!

So where do these guys meet now? Cincinnati? That sucks its Aug 28th though I might be at Norwalk Raceway (Norwalk, Ohio) Maybe maybe not..

Guest nightracer
Well if anyone is still interested it looks like Cincinnati's fastest cars will be there along with some cars from Indy and Northern Kentucky. Its different than what any of you guys have seen before.

Guest nightracer

Mr. Cheng's Buffet is between Cub Foods and Walmart. It is in the same plaza as BW3's.

From I-70, US 35 and north of Indian Ripple (Exit 10): Go south on I-675 to Exit # 7. Turn LEFT at the light at the bottom of the exit ramp, go STRAIGHT through the next traffic light and turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

http://upload.streetracingdayton.com/pics/mrchengs.gif

And yes its on the 28th it starts at 9.

Originally posted by little devil98gt:

yes please tell how to get to this event...must see....

-tank your bike isnt done?? I wanna see that badass thing when you get done with it...!!

nope its not...problems with financing on a tig welder and my check wallet light is on. i have about 800 bucks in it so far and about a grand to go..o well life sucks