Drifting in Ohio 2005

CyborgRyu

OF THE TRACKWHERE: KIL-KARE SPEEDWAY DAYTON OHIO

AUTOX/DRIFT DAY AND TOP 8 DRIFT COMPETITION

COST $65.00 PREPAY $75 AT THE EVENT, PASSENGERS CAN PURCHACE RIDERS PASS FOR $5, SPECTATORS FREE

WE WILL BE USING A R-OVAL, ITS A OVAL WITH A CENTER SECTION , CONED OFF AUTOX STYLE, MUST BE 18 OR HAVE PARENT PRESENT AT EVENT..HERES A PIC OF THE TRACK

http://www.cincy-racing.com/kilkare.jpg

REGISTRATION WILL BE UP SOON

APR 3, 2005

MAY 8, 2005

JUNE 5, 2005

AUG 7, 2005

SEPT 4, 2005

MORE INFO IN EVENTS SECTION

RULES

1. RESPECT THE PROPERTY, NO BURN OUTS OFF TRACK, NO MESSY REPAIRS ON PREMISIS, CLEAN UP YOUR GARBAGE, AND IF YOU HAVE A SPILL CONTACT A EVENTS PERSON ASAP, WE HAVE SPEEDY DRY AND OTHER STUFF , KEEP THIS PLACE CLEAN OR YOU WILL NOT COME BACK

2. LISTEN TO EVENT STAFF, WE ARE THERE TO MAKE A SAFE FUN EVENT, NOT BABY SIT...

3. STAY OFF THE TRACK, IF YOUR GRABING CONES, DO NOT SIT DOWN, AND ALWAYS WATCH CARS...

4. IF YOU GO OFF TRACK IN THE GRASS, DONT DO DOUGHNUTS, KEEP THE GRASS WHERE IT IS, AND DONT GET GRAVLE ON TRACK, OUR EVENT STAFF WILL INSURE YOU ARE NOT LEAKING OR DAMAGED AND CAN RETURN ON THE TRACK

5. ALWAYS WARE HELMET AND SEATBELT IN CAR, HAVE IT BUCKLED AND STRAPPED WHEN YOU COME TO THE LINE

6. THIS IS A OVAL TRACK, THERE IS A GUARD WALL THERE, NO TIRE BARRIERS LIKE MID-OHIO TO SAVE YOU, BE CAREFUL, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO AVOID ANGLES OF ATTACK THAT WILL BE DANGEROUS TO DRIVERS BY HITTING THE WALL, BUT ACCIDENTS CAN AND WILL HAPPEN, SO BE SAFE......KNOW YOUR LIMIT, THAT CORNER YOU WENT THREW ALL DAY PERFECT CAN HAVE YOU RAPPED UP IN IT IN AN EYE BLINK...THERE IS NOTHING SAFE ABOUT THIS SPORT

MY BIG PET PIEVE IS CLEAN UP, NO GARBAGE BAGS , CIGGERETT BUTTS, NO SMOKING ON TRACK, JUMP THE WALL AND DO THAT.. HAVE THE AREA AROUND YOUR CAR PRESENTABLE AND CLEAN, NOT FAST FOOD BAGS AND LOOSE TOOLS, WE MUST MAINTAIN A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE..AND KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN, IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO LOOSE A EVENT DUE TO BEING DIRTY...

SPECTATORS ARE WELCOME, BUT MUST BE IN A SAFE VIEWING AREA, AND SIGN A WAIVER, ALL PEOPLE IN HOT OR COLD TRACK AREAS HAVE TO SIGN THE WAIVER

MORE INFO CONTACT DRIFTZ240@AOL.COM

Requirements for your car

HERE ARE A FEW TECH RULES SURE TO GET YOU THREW

1.BATTERY HOLD DOWN, WITH POSITIVE TERMINAL COVERED

2. REMOVE FLOOR MATS AND LOOSE IDEMS

3. TIRES TORQUED TO SPEC, TIRES NO METAL CORDS, DAMAGE

4. RADIATOR OVERFLOW JUG MUST BE INSTALLED, NO EXCESSIVE LEAKS, OIL BRAKE, GAS, IF IT DRIPS BAD IT WOULNT GO ON TRACK.

5. BRAKE PEDAL GOOD FEEL, THROTTLE LINKAGE FREE

6. HELMET MUST BE M95 OR HIGHER, LOANERS AVALIBLE

OTHER NICE THINGS TO DO

1. HAVE YOUR TECH PAPER FILLED OUT AND SIGNED BEFORE YOU GET IN THE TECH LINE

2. HAVE CAR READY FOR TECH, ABOVE STUFF DONE!

3. STAY WITH YOUR CAR

4. DONT DO ANY REPAIRS OR MAINTENENCE ON FACILITY THAT MIGHT LEAK OIL OR FLUIDS...YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT!

5. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT DRIFTZ240@AOL.COM

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=2594&psrnd=.37761521325281156353148910981933144049

WWW.MYAUTOEVENTS.COM NASA AUTOX / USDRIFT OHIO EVENT

Guest driftz240

i hope to see alot of the columbas autox and drift people out there, its gonna be a great event series, alot of autox or drift runs, and no working the course, "unless you wanna help out". usually these events peolpe will get about 20 + runs in, since theres a 30 driver cap..and only 3 classes total

AXR autocross race tire vehicles,

AXS autox, street tire vehicles

drift : drifter practiace, the top 8 drifters will be chosen from the practiace event, and will compete for a trophy and year end points, autox will have top driver in each class trophy..

spread the word and i hope some of you guys can come out

Originally posted by Old School Accy:

since i will be only be 17 when the event is i guess i cant be in the autox? 18 and older right?

SCCA, youre allowed to race if you have a wavier form signed by you and your parent/guardian. I think we'll do the same thing; gotta PM/email/AIM Driftz240 and ask him personally. Or come to outbrakemotorsports.com and ask

Originally posted by Jon:

i'll be there, maybe auto x if i get new tires

You don't want new tires if you plan on drifting. Go around some shops and ask for use tires. they should sell you them cheap. Junkyards are also great. I'm a budget car enthusiast too, gotta keep the stuff cheap

Guest driftz240
you need atleast one parent with you to sign the waiver, they dont have to hang around if they dont want too..i have the minor waiver at *** event, note your minor on preregistration..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest driftz240

you can run any car, well no lifted trucks, since they might roll over but anything, no hood needed, thats sweeeeet vintage muscle car..drift that thing man..id love to see it in action.. 75 bucks aint so bad, 65 if you preregister, you will get way more track time than a season of scca events in 1 event, no working, just driving..and a 30 driver cap...lots of time to drive..

www.myautoevents.com autox and drift welcome