Who's interested in a SRD cruise?

MrMeanGreen

I chat with the Admin of SRD (Street Racing Dayton) fairly often and would like to get CR together and cruise down to the SRD meet on a weekend coming up.

I'd like to give it at least a two week notice (and this weekend looks bad for rain anyways).

I'd like to come up with a time and meeting spot, and a list of participants. DO NOT post if you have some lame excuse as to why you CAN'T make it. Post here if you CAN make it and to give a heads-up for that reason.

I'm thinking of a West Side meeting spot on a Saturday night, probably 8pm-ish and a leave time of 8:30.

Comments?

The cops told me we had over 600 cars there and we saw at least 200 bikes out on the 11th. We can't hold anymore huge meets at Cheng's anymore. I was going to call Saturday off anyway. We who staff the events, need a break and we need to make sure Cheng's business is not put in jeopardy by a few kids that act up.

We will respect Mr. Cheng's landlord and refrain from using his parking lot but we will not stop meeting up, we won't stop doing what we do, we'll continue to meet up, its viral. The saga continues...

Props to Mike Cheng and the Sugarcreek PD for letting us have the meets thus far.

Cheng's owned plain and simple.

This Saturday's meet is off but we've got something in store for the next Saturday. New location.

From SRD