Ohio Rotaries BBQ this Sunday

SupraGlue

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

That place is normally locked, and a permit is needed, just FYI.

incorrect. They're not going to the group camp, they're just going the the public spot acrss from the harbor.

however, the group camp can be had for about $25 a day, you have to fill out a permit and such though. The bonus is, you can exclude folks. the public spots will not exactly be abandoned.

Originally posted by Gurkha:

incorrect. They're not going to the group camp, they're just going the the public spot acrss from the harbor.

however, the group camp can be had for about $25 a day, you have to fill out a permit and such though. The bonus is, you can exclude folks. the public spots will not exactly be abandoned.

You are correct. When I first looked, saw the group camp. Old Mark almost had a heart attack and died ;):D

Originally posted by Theoretic:

i have a bag of cheese doritos in the back seat of my talon.... so am i welcom? tongue.gif

Only if you bring enough chips to share. tongue.gif

Edit: Joe can come, but only if he brings a broken piston that we can sacrifice to the rotary gods. ;)

HAHA! You know you are probably right on that one! smile.gif I have been doing a fair amount of tuning, and I think its to the point that I can get there on less than 1/4 tank now :cool: Now, I have a question....does anyone have any headerwrap, or can they GET any like soon?? I need to wrap all my exhaust stuff, cause its trying to melt wires. I have it leaned out for cruise and the 750*C egts dont agree with plastic wire covering.