New to the Board

Guest My12SecGT

Guest My12SecGT
Im new here..... My name is Lance I live in Upper Sandusky graemlins/jerkit.gif Go to Marion and race almost every Fri. I seen a few quick ass DSM's up there this previous Fri. You guys seem like a really cool group. Do you guys have meeting places on the weekends? Im pretty shy around people untill it comes to cars and stuff. I always would like to go meet up with a bunch of people like that. Thats about it. Later

We aparently made quite an impression on the out of towners on friday. Myself and another ColumbusDSMr were the ones trying to hit 11s. Neither of us did so, but we came close. My shit is still slow though.

The weekend meeting spots are shown on the front page above the topic categories or in "Meetings and Events"

I heard they paved that track and fixed it all up. Is that true? :confused: Is it much better than it was last year? I might come out Friday with the Formula if the weather is nice and the track is fixed... smile.gif

The bad part is right after the traps when you get to dodge all the potholes, and puddles if it has rained recently. Lots of fun to come through the traps at 110 and see a huge freaking puddle in front of you. :eek: The last time I went there was a 2-3 ft. pipe in my lane about 50 feet past the stripe, either a chunk of driveshaft or exhaust. When I told the track official in the pits he told me to "just drive around it". graemlins/nonono.gif