No cops for miles

Ramsey

After you posted this in another thread:

"what is the point of doing 79 over 71 when you are just crusing why go above the speed of traffic. The more you speed the more likly you are to get caught. But remember drive safe. "

... and this, "I am like the Babe Ruth of Street Racing! "

... and this, "the first day i had my car i did about 10 180's in traffic trying to keep the backend sideways"

Please NEVER drive near or around me. EVER.

i find it hard to believe that anyone is dumb enough to average more than 90mph up 71.

Keep this in mind... and dont ask how i know this...

Between exits 100, and 17, there are 11 SHP officers, 27 county mountys, 6 helicopters, and 3 Cessnas.

Now if you are doing 120mph on AVG, you would have done the strip in a mere 42min... but for some reason, i just dont believe that anyone is that dumb, and im having a realy hard time getting past that.

Your story = graemlins/bsflag.gif

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

exactly, dont even come around here.

Wait till you get caught mr street raca'

do not pass go, car gets towed, its sold, and youll be dressing up a honda next.

You dont know how this impound shit works do you?

Running that fast for shits and giggles is stupid, Ive done it, here to Toledo many times. Only 1 cop will change your view on a lot of things....

I bought the car from eric, yes i wrote "79 over 71" i did not say whats the point of doing 140 over over 71. and by the way. it was an 138 mile trip home, and stopped some where after Wash. court. and filled up.So ripp me all you want.I have a 30 min. drive to work everyday where i do 70 miles an hour.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Don't. What's he's getting is fairly tame. When I first joined CR, I witnessed this one guy, 94_Cobra or something, get demolished. I mean just completely demoralized.[/QB]

Thats awful. I don't feel bad for him now because I think he was just talking shit about me in his other thread. I'm glad you're getting shit 98dirtybird.

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Thats awful. I don't feel bad for him now because I think he was just talking shit about me in his other thread. I'm glad you're getting shit 98dirtybird.

Don't be so paranoid, nobody ever talks about you

Don't. What's he's getting is fairly tame. When I first joined CR, I witnessed this one guy, 94_Cobra or something, get demolished. I mean just completely demoralized.

That guy asked for it. He was talking mad shit, calling people out and then wouldn't show to race Anthony.

Don't. What's he's getting is fairly tame. When I first joined CR, I witnessed this one guy, 94_Cobra or something, get demolished. I mean just completely demoralized.

I still make fun of that guy, he was claiming numbers off a gtec and threatening anthony. Seriously, you gotta be kiddin me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest GReddy69rx7
I really do wish that this guy would put his money where his mouth is, or not even, just race for shit sake. I'm probably just as new, but instead of talking a bunch of smack to peeps, and losing all my money if they call me out, I put my dollars towards making my car faster. It's really simple talk shit and back it up, or shut up and get the F*#k outta the way!

• 3 weeks later...
120 at 2 am from where he was traveling i duno that part of the free way well enough late at nite .. ive got to be carefull these days loli used to do that shit ... ill race still anytime anyplace but going over 90 much is tempting fate to loose my liscense. when i was 18 -19 i drove frequently back from brownsville on 70 e to gahanna i used to go and see a couple of girls out there usualy came home at 3 am and i drove my 72 chevy hugger orange pu up to cruising speeds of 140- 150 till i got blocked in by semi trucks they kept me from getign tickets many times but when there was no cops they usualy just mooved over out of the way i think some of them got a kick out of it some prolly were pissed ...fastest ive went was i BELIVE to be around 170-190 but thats debatable i had a 84 camaro i built the motor rather well and still had a 4 spd 700r4 in it b4 i blew it lol dont take out ur camaro on the free wayover 120 without grownd effects. there there for a reason other than looks i felt like it was going to lift off the grownd from the gap of air under the car

Originally posted by jamesn69camaro:

120 at 2 am from where he was traveling i duno that part of the free way well enough late at nite .. ive got to be carefull these days loli used to do that shit ... ill race still anytime anyplace but going over 90 much is tempting fate to loose my liscense. when i was 18 -19 i drove frequently back from brownsville on 70 e to gahanna i used to go and see a couple of girls out there usualy came home at 3 am and i drove my 72 chevy hugger orange pu up to cruising speeds of 140- 150 till i got blocked in by semi trucks they kept me from getign tickets many times but when there was no cops they usualy just mooved over out of the way i think some of them got a kick out of it some prolly were pissed ...fastest ive went was i BELIVE to be around 170-190 but thats debatable i had a 84 camaro i built the motor rather well and still had a 4 spd 700r4 in it b4 i blew it lol dont take out ur camaro on the free wayover 120 without grownd effects. there there for a reason other than looks i felt like it was going to lift off the grownd from the gap of air under the car

That has to be the longest sentence typed in the history of CR.