My first bike...

SuperHawk

Took a couple pictures today after playing around for a good hour on it. It's a 99 Honda Superhawk, I originally wanted a sportbike but found this vtwin for a decent price and liked it so I picked it up. I'm kinda glad I picked it up, the greater torque and my insurance on a sport touring is a huge plus. I eventually want to move up to a race replica or whatever sportbike, and might buy a friends gixxer next year when he upgrades to a 1liter version.

But this'll be a fun first bike and should be good to learn on.

*I'm not hot for the metallic/flake in the paint, but its growing on me. No clue why it was repainted like this.

IMG_3162-1.jpg

IMG_3161-1.jpg

IMG_3160-1.jpg

Matt

I got a 98 superhawk....great bike. Definitely easy to pull up the front wheel. Have fun on that thing and be safe.

[/quote:f0ede]

We should get together this coming weekend, always up for a ride!

You didn't happen to be at Hooters on E. Main st yesterday did you? There was a yellow superhawk in the parking lot not 4 spots down from my bike last night around 8pm, crazy, looked good though, mine was orginally yellow so I was told.