when to do a group ride...(POLL)

natedogg624

what day for a ride?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. what day for a ride?

• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

ok folks im coming home from school for the summer and really want to get to know the dayton people and ride!

im not going to set a certain day because i dont know everyone's schedule. just let me know what day's are good for you all. im good most of the week as i will be easing into my work schedule. This would be a dayton area ride only, no nky...that will be later in the summer for sure.

nick and anyone else: what are some good roads around the area? the only thing i got is back country road 90 degree switchbacks.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only can do mornings during the week. Like 9am-12:30pm.

Weekends, I can do anytime.

Do you only want to ride 10-20miles or something man? The roads are CLOSE to us, but NO good roads are in Dayton. A good 5-10 minute trip south from Beavercreek and they start. It goes from Xenia/Bellbrook and ends in Blanchester/Morrow/Lebanon. My tires are scrubbed to the walls from them. I grew up in Xenia until 13 and moved to the lake at Ceaserscreek and grew up around there. So I know many roads that others haven't been on because you have to almost be a local to even know of them; which I use to be. :) Hours of riding enjoyment or for as long as you want to be out.

if its this weekend, im out..

sucks workin everyother weekend!! damn healthcare :(

You're OUT everyweekend what are you talking about?:nono:

:lol: J/K. Somethings fishy if this happens all year round you know?! :p

Did you say earlier in this thread you were in for the weekend?:confused:

Nate, Sunday will be hot, so early morning ride like 930am-noon would be best, because I want to ride full leathers. I'll have to drink some gatorade before going for sure though..lol.

So you want this weekend and not next your saying?

You're OUT everyweekend what are you talking about?:nono:

:lol: J/K. Somethings fishy if this happens all year round you know?! :p

Did you say earlier in this thread you were in for the weekend?:confused:

nick, why you always gotta bust my balls?? haha..

lol, no just everyother.. 2 a month :(

well, the title of the thread is "group ride NEXT WEEK" so, i was lookin at next week/next weekend..not this coming weekend..cuz then it would be a group ride THIS WEEK.

did you get all that?? ;):D

nick, why you always gotta bust my balls?? haha..

lol, no just everyother.. 2 a month :(

well, the title of the thread is "group ride NEXT WEEK" so, i was lookin at next week/next weekend..not this coming weekend..cuz then it would be a group ride THIS WEEK.

did you get all that?? ;):D

:lol: That's funny reading a girl say "bust my balls".:D

I don't know why I do it to be honest.:p

Yeah, lets all ride NEXT weekend Nate, because I'm realizing I'm booked this weekend buddy, with working overtime, getting another dog, and setting my suspension.

i just found out my friend from high school was in an accident so ill be going to his funeral on sunday so no go for me as well this weekend. (great thing to come home to...)

NEXT weekend sounds good to me, early morning would be best to beat the heat and so i can still get other stuff done in the day.

i want to ride in full leathers as well, i realized this past week as my leathers were at home rather than with me at school that i dont feel comfortable at all riding without them. Jacket, jeans, just dont do it for my anymore. (with helmet, gloves, and boots always of course)

ninjachk-sorry! i already had in my mind a sunday ride anyway and my weeks start on sunday, hence the NEXT week ride.

my bad :(

so NEXT weekend ok with everyone? June 14-15?

pick a day and lets go with it.

this Sunday is out for me......not sure what I'm doing Saturday my buddy is getting new tires on his 600rr so he's gonna wanna ride (since he actually has tread now) so we might be doing something Saturday down towards Middletown....That seems to be the closest curves.

On saterday the steel horse stunters are doing a show around 6:00 in Tipp City above Dayton! Here is a website if anyone wants to go get ahold of me. http://www.steelhorsestunters.com/index.htm

already told everyone about it...i got laughed at.lol.

:lol: That's funny reading a girl say "bust my balls".:D

I don't know why I do it to be honest.:p

Yeah, lets all ride NEXT weekend Nate, because I'm realizing I'm booked this weekend buddy, with working overtime, getting another dog, and setting my suspension.

lol i knew you would like that...

its ok, it gives us both something to do.haha

I work weekends. I think I have Mon-Wed off.

I'll be going on a ride this Monday, that's for sure.

hey, get ahold of me when you do.. im off both those days...and i think i found where you live..lol. your right down the street from me.

i just found out my friend from high school was in an accident so ill be going to his funeral on sunday so no go for me as well this weekend. (great thing to come home to...)

im sorry to hear that :(

ah crap!!

sunday(15th) is fathers day everyone!!

so i dunno if you will want to do it sunday, but it would be better for me..

have a family reunion to go to on saturday in aberdeen

I don't care. What am I suppose to do sit around with my father all day? YAWN. I call him, send him a card and that's it.

I'm riding SUNDAY!:cool: