1. 1. what day for a ride?

• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to use pudding at kilkare just throw some instant down in the water before you do your burnout and while your doing your burnout give the guy in the other lane the stink eye. works every time

Did you ever hear of that guy that masturbated using egg beat up eggs and the friction caused the eggs to heat up and there were scrambled eggs everywhere? Supposedly it makes for good lube, but then that shit happens when you really get going.:dunno:

06Ninja6 who is a buddy of mine that never is on the board may be joining us as well. Him and I have been working on my suspension lately, hopefully him and I both can get ours dialed in by Sunday. Also, a guy I've ridden with for many years from work (who is also a member but hasn't signed on for years) is joining us probably too if he can get his tires delivered and mounted by Sunday.

how are you getting your suspension dialed in without being at a track? i never know what to feel when i mess with suspension.

the only i have right (i think) is my sag. as far as rebound and dampning dials i have no idea

although i haven't messed with it too much yet.

true that nick i imagine it will take at least an hour in the a/c before i will be able to peel the leathers off my skin

and that will be WITH under armour :lol:

every one still down for 10am meeting time at the dairy mart/gas station on 35?

o and people! : make sure you check your bike over the night before!! at least chain and tire pressures. also make sure to get a good breakfast in and drink lots of water please!

and careful on the booze the night before i would rather ride with someone who's head is in the right place and not stuck on a hangover when im riding with them...just a thought to keep in mind guys and girls

No hangover here.

I'm havin alcohol for breakfast!

But I'll eat toast too. That should soak it up.

Kidding, I don't drink. 'cept pop and water.

I like 10.

Danielle, that means I'll be at your abode at 9AM with a crew in follow!

Just peoples I know. I found some friends, yay!

^^ cherry pop! lol. you like 10 what?? lol.

k, ill see you at my mom's.. or do you want me to already have the bike with me?

thanks!! good to know ive been replaced :(

oh, i got 2insane to come..idk why he hasnt posted in the thread? but he'll be there