• the 14th (saturday)
    • 15th (sunday--fathers day)
    • some other day--please let me know

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gosh, that scares me..

i really want to ride, but i dont want to hold everyone up, so im still thinking if i wanna ride or be on the back of dustin's.lol. cuz thats hella fun too!!

What!? Do you want to ride motorcycles or not? :slap:

Get on your damn bike and RIDE to meet us!

You will have a blast. You're psyching yourself out for no reason. It's nothing like the NKY roads, so you'll be fine. Just MAN-UP and have fun chick!:cool:

You better RIDE!

yea i do.. but for fun.. not to go 100mph in a corner.

ill ride.. i was just tellin you ahead of time. but, like i tell dustin, go for it, and ill catch up.lol ask him, i go REALLY slow in turns.lol. BUT hopefully that day will improve on that!!

yea i do.. but for fun.. not to go 100mph in a corner.

ill ride.. i was just tellin you ahead of time. but, like i tell dustin, go for it, and ill catch up.lol ask him, i go REALLY slow in turns.lol. BUT hopefully that day will improve on that!!

I don't know what you're talkin about...I've seen the effect of your corning...Guys she's drug turn signal in turns before! She can ride! Don't let her fool ya!

:bow:

:worshipR6:

R6=ninjachk08

LOL!!

Alright seriously though you'll do just fine, you know your pace and ability and it'll be fun! I won't let you ride on the back of my bike. Because you bought your own bike to ride and so you're gonna ride it. All the above I'm just havin fun with you!

what about the road conditions? are they clean, meaning no rocks or gravel suprises in mid turn?

thats the thing that has knocked my confidence down these last few weeks since i've had a few close calls with mr gravel...

what about the road conditions? are they clean, meaning no rocks or gravel suprises in mid turn?

thats the thing that has knocked my confidence down these last few weeks since i've had a few close calls with mr gravel...

I completely agree. I went out riding yesterday and between the gravel in corners and friggin tar snakes I was not feeling very confident.

My front kept feeling like it was gonna wash out too, even in a good corner, so that didn't help much. I gotta figure that out before this weekend so I can ride a bit stronger.

Tons of gravel and an occasional pool of Jello pudding.

:lol: Hell yeah!

Nate, there is 1 road towards the beginning that has 6 WONDERFUL 90degree turns when you start out on it, but they ALWAYS have gravel and that pisses me off, but they're really the only worries. I always stop at the beginning of that road and tell newcomers that it's coming up. It's all good man. Road texture is GREAT! Smooth blacktop on the majority of them.

ok im putting this on here because this is getting a lot of publicity:

my masterlink is gone on my chain (it was a clip style) and i need to install a rivet style link before i do ANY kind of hard riding or even riding period.

Anyone have a rivet master link installer that wouldn't mind helping me or letting me borrow theres or you can count me out for next weeks ride...

Just go with a CLIP until you get a rivet. I had a clip on my 636 and I was hard on it. Did you have the clip facing the right direction? Just purchase a clip style masterlink for $10 and use it until you get a rivet on like you're wanting.

well the clip style masterlink is gone completely, i have no masterlink right now. and i dont remember if it was facing the right direction or not, as i didn't install it.

i had it on there and since last august and its been through many types of riding, so it is a viable option to just get this as a temporary fix.

its just that now it will be in the back of my head that the link can fall off.

You'll be fine brother.;) To purchase the clip you buy the masterlink. I bought one for like.....maybe $9 last year. They put the clip on backwards is what happened. They did that to me once. Thousands ride constantly with the clips. You'll be fine. Atleast do it for this weekend. :)

haha i was JUST looking at that picture on the klr650 forum

did you search google nick haha

also all i need to install a clip is a set of pliers right?

:D Sure did. I've used a clip-style 1x and I had no problems. But I couldn't remember the direction it's suppose to face, so I googled.;)

or safety wire it...

and my impression of the ek thing was that it only worked on certain types of chains?

sub topic case closed lol

anyway back on topic of the ride! looks like we are going to have great turnout and the weather looks promising as of now sweet!