Spotted an AE86 for sale

Guest SuperTurbo

Guest SuperTurbo
Right next to Rally's at Alum Creek Dr. and Livingston. Windshield had 400 obo on it. Didn't look at it but maybe someone on here is interested in it. It was gray and looked to be in good condition.

http://www.j-garage.com/3510.htm

just to give you an idea.

Unfortunatly, the value of these cars have gone up considerably in the past year or two. 1. Beacuse they are rear wheel drive (drifto fools) and 2. Because of a certain jap. cartoon that has an AE86 going down a mountain drifting corners.

I <3 drifters for hicking up prices on EVERYTHING from crappy corolla's to sr20's :( .

I just went and saw this. It's not a GT-S, it's a Corolla SR5, rust damage to the hatch, and near the rear left wheel, likely has just the 4A-C engine, which is pretty slow, and needs clutch work (according to the sign in the car). I think I still want to take it on as a project though.

Update: It's mine now. Not a bad little car, but it's very very very slow smile.gif It needs some minor work, but it's driveable, and guaranteed not to get tickets often. Still, good for what I wanted it for.

[ 08. October 2004, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Kuruma ]