lost a dear friend the other day.......

Guest FBody Addict

Guest FBody Addict

being a dumbass, i drifted around a corner and lost control, running into a phone pole head on over on the west side at rich and plato, in case any of you were wondering if they knew the dumbass who modified thier front end with a phone pole

R.I.P. my car 1986-2005

anyone happen to have a T/A front end? i bought an 87 that had been t-boned so i have structural parts but need the plastic nose itself

Guest FBody Addict
shit evan, whats up i got a new cell 657 0710 im 21 now so me and kate are usually at the bar on the weekends and ive got work and school full time but we can figure somethin out we'll have to hang out

Guest FBody Addict

what kind of shape is the body in i dont give a fuck about drivetrain, hell i got two of em, and is it TPI?

if it doesn't have t-tops i don't wanna know about it f-bodies just don't look right without them, no offense dude

what i really need is like a 92 IROC cause they weigh less, but it's gotta have t-tops, and i want one that has the body in good to great shape call me a redneck, but i like my cars to shine

body is in great shape is red with gold honeycomb wheels and yes it has t-tops there is some minor surface rust around the rear wheel wells and the paint is sun faded on the hood. its not a TPI but is TBI engine starts right up no knock and the int is in ok shape.

Guest FBody Addict

i was looking at a camaro rs earlier with a real smallblock (350TPI) in it instead of the dinky 305, it's the one that has been sitting on stygler for a few weeks, some rust, but i have not talked to anyone about it so i don't know if anything is wrong

i also need a trans am hood, i am not doing to put a base model hood on the T/A it just wouldn't look right

would you believe when i talked to the guy at first he said 5-6K to fix it? and then i told him i had the parts (girl at local autozone told me a few weeks back she had a nose cone for sale, but i have not talked to her about it since then) he said anywhere from 500-1500

are the parts for these things really that hard to find? and weren't these thing pretty much the had to have (f-bodies i mean) car of the 1980's?

Guest FBody Addict

nose found, girl at autozone still had it, grandma's neighbor has equipment, offered to help me fix it, so i gotta sawzall the hood off and drive it down to mcnaughten and main (yes, grandma and grandpa live just north of geero's) without getting pulled over, since i checked it tonight and it runs (thank god, though i'd a pulled the v6 and thrown it in if the engine was shot but nothing was actually shoved into the engine

still need

T/A hood (have base model hood, but T/A hood preferable)

radiator, mine is bent, stock would be fine, preferably a high perf don't worry about thickness, condenser isn't going back in, a/c is just extra weight, besides, thats what windows and t-tops are for, only sissified city kids need a/c

cooling fan(s) preferably a twin fan system

tranny cooler if i cannot salvage the one hooked to the front of the radiator, and this was located right behind the point of impact

on a budget, so donations would be nice, but not expected

i'm thinking of replacing the front end with tubular steel, but i don't have time to have it down that long, too much school and work to be done

also a driver side fender, again, i have a base model fender, but a T/A fender would be nice because of the brake vent, even though it is non functional

upon repair, she will be dubbed the phoenix, a little cheesy, but isn't it a little appropriate?