what the hell is this??

grease monkey

it couldn't possibly work simply because it attaches to the battery and nothing else! If the idea was to attach it to the battery, then attach all electrical connections to an output on the unit, then it might do something, but it wouldn't add horsepower. My guess is that it's maybe a cheap capacitor. JDM BMW :rolleyes:

I don't know how well it will work for the BMW.

I know that they work, I have seen the tests.

The reason that they mainly work is because of aging ground wires and other types of contact points for the ground wires.

Not too sure about this product specifically, but hell they sell "Tornadoes", so why can't they sell voltage stabilizers.

EDIT** here is a link with some good gains on a Talon, suprised you haven't done it for yourself.**

I saw something similar being talked about in some car mag. Even THEY couldn't explian WTF it was doing, but they did show some tests and the tests DID seem to show an improvement. I'll take a look at the article and post what they had to say abour it next time I go to Muncie if my friend still has the mag.