Got revved on by a Mustang....

excell

Guest stevil

It was me driving my grandmother's car... I thought your truck was fast and ready to race, since it has racing stickers and such. tongue.gif

(it's been awile since I've seen your truck, but I'll bet you at least have an INTENSE decal on there ;) )

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

It was me driving my grandmother's car... I thought your truck was fast and ready to race, since it has racing stickers and such. tongue.gif

(it's been awile since I've seen your truck, but I'll bet you at least have an INTENSE decal on there ;) )

One on each side of the bed. :D

Still, that would be like me revving on a Mustang. I would rather go after another truck. Pick on someone my own size, not someone who I normally have on a trailer behind the truck.

Next time I get shit from a car, I'll challenge them to a towing contest. tongue.gif

Time to buy a diesel and put a BIG falking turbo on it and pour the fuel to it on demand. Next one of those little bastards that pull that shit can get show up. And there is NOTHING as imbarrassing as getting your ass handed to you by a 4 wheel drive pickup.

Originally posted by Fornicate:

In my fucking F250! On the freeway, black 1996-1998 with dark tinted windows and flowmasters.

Hooray for you, you revved on a truck. graemlins/jerkit.gif

I had a black Mustang rev on me, on the highway, once......Oh wait, you were right behind me when it happened! :cool:

Originally posted by Rotarded:

I had a black Mustang rev on me, on the highway, once......Oh wait, you were right behind me when it happened! :cool:

Haha, he was shown 1.3l of fury... TWICE! :eek:

In my fucking F250! On the freeway, black 1996-1998 with dark tinted windows and flowmasters.

Hooray for you, you revved on a truck. graemlins/jerkit.gif

You probably could have beat it

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

might have been one of them there grove city mustang owners :D

they like to rev at bikes too!

It prolly was. graemlins/lol.gif

Revving on your bike would be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made. graemlins/grin2.gif

It prolly was. graemlins/lol.gif

Revving on your bike would be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made. graemlins/grin2.gif

hah it would be!! Even more so when I get my $2500 light weight wheels in a month :D

Wheels...

"""Static Weight: Each ounce of reduction of the wheels weight is equivalent to 4 ounces on the sprung part of the bike. Magnesium wheels will normally weigh at least 10 pounds less than your stock aluminum wheels. This is equal to 40 pounds of weight reduction on the bike.

Dynamic Weight: This is the weight reduction on the rim of the wheel and this is where the action is. EACH OUNCE OF WEIGHT REDUCTION ON THE RIM IS EQUAL TO ABOUT 24 POUNDS OF WEIGHT AT 100 MPH!"""

:D

Originally posted by desperado:

Time to buy a diesel and put a BIG falking turbo on it and pour the fuel to it on demand. Next one of those little bastards that pull that shit can get show up. And there is NOTHING as imbarrassing as getting your ass handed to you by a 4 wheel drive pickup.

except for when you have to immediatly pull your truck off the road after words cuz you just grenaded 3rd gear...

I rev on this one truck all the time (to get him to play). Its a 1968 Chevy shortbed with a mean ass 400 and nitrous. Runs 11.30-10.90's.

why is it odd to think someone would rev on a truck? There are a number of low 13 second (and even some 12 second) dodge/cummins trucks down here in cincy, at least. Then you have all the quick OEM trucks these days also - the lightnings/v10 dodges/etc. etc...

:shrug:

Guest Harris92

I detailed a guys silver f350 (if I remember correctly) turbo diesal six speed last year, and he had upgraded the turbo, and done tons and tons of shit. He would purposefully look for people on the highway and just embarass them. He told me at the time I talked to him he was running 40 psi :eek: (gotta love diesals)

I asked him if he would due a burnout for me when he left, and from a 20 roll on, with big drag radials in the back, he lit up the tires so bad you could barely see the back of his truck. That would be one tough truck to beat.

Originally posted by Harris92:

I detailed a guys silver f350 (if I remember correctly) turbo diesal six speed last year, and he had upgraded the turbo, and done tons and tons of shit. He would purposefully look for people on the highway and just embarass them. He told me at the time I talked to him he was running 40 psi :eek: (gotta love diesals)

I asked him if he would due a burnout for me when he left, and from a 20 roll on, with big drag radials in the back, he lit up the tires so bad you could barely see the back of his truck. That would be one tough truck to beat.

There was a guy around here a few years ago who had a Dodge deisel. He had twin turbo's, pushing around 70 psi (I think). He was in the process of upgrading to 3.. yes THREE turbo's. Closing in on around 90 psi. Now that's fawkin' nuts.

Guest Harris92
90 psi graemlins/burnout02.gif that is fricken crazy. I think that is the most air I have ever heard of someone pushing even with diesel. I bet that thing was quick as hell

Originally posted by Buck531:

There was a guy around here a few years ago who had a Dodge deisel. He had twin turbo's, pushing around 70 psi (I think). He was in the process of upgrading to 3.. yes THREE turbo's. Closing in on around 90 psi. Now that's fawkin' nuts.

Are you talking about Brad. Guy with a Blue dodge with smoke stacks. His twin turbo Dodge was badass, but he had a lot of transmission problems.