COFBA Norwalk Day results thread!

MrMeanGreen

Sam, I have absolutely no traction on the street, dig or roll. I tried doing the street thing a month ago with some people, and the video Gatzer made shows the outcome. Obviously, my car's full potential is shown at the track where it's under controlled conditions and I have assistance with traction. Call it what you will, but that's the truth of the matter. We can talk more when I get back and maybe figure something out.

As for the Norwalk thing, shit happens. Mae sure if you take someone's spot next time, email norwalkracing@yahoo.com and let Bill know you need on the contact list. Plus, you can check COFBA at www.cofba.org as it was posted on there too. And, I'm only one hour behind Columbus ;)

Dave, no problem. INTENSE is taking their turbo car and some sponsor cars down there, and I've been invited to go. Hit Chris up to make sure, but I don't see a problem with you coming with us. It's in the evening, I think 5pm.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Vette:

Well I didnt think norwalk was goin to happen since there was a big storm coming. Like I said when are we gonna run ON THE STREET. You can run your slicks if you think that will help..

Ya whats this Mr. "who wants owned" Backing out, your worse then Ackbar, at least he'll admit he's not going to run someone.

see Ackbar does own you! tongue.gif

Oh and i finally broke into the tens 10.90@126 :D

Originally posted by Burst Knock:

And with as many CR people going to Norwalk, I'm surprised you didn't make a 30 second phone call to verify the event was still a go. Everyone else still showed up.

Call people? Nah, it's a COFBA event, should check www.cofba.org for last minute info. Sam is on the email list, should have gotten an email to his Hotmail account around 7 or 8 PM from Bill, titled: Norwalk is a go!!!

Wish I could have been there! About a week before the F-body dyno day I raced a Cobra down 71s and when I let out it sounded like I ran over some metal.The car still drove OK so I didnt worry about it.After we made 4 pulls on saturday it didnt feel right,so i put it on a rack at work and it had a hole the size of a quarter in my bellhousing where part of the pressure plate broke off and went thru the bellhousing!so much for the SPEC stage3 time for an auto this time.

Originally posted by The Vette:

I didnt back out, I made a decision based on the weather report. Like I said on SRD, 5th ave whenever you are ready. graemlins/burnout02.gif

was ready then, weather was good to, untill we left.

now i got to fix my brakes.