real pretty Supra

Originally posted by 10xworse:

Probably just a snafu, but near the top of the description it says 8-cyl (in the Ebay box)

Probabley something with ebay. I think you enter the VIN and that protion is automatically filled out by ebay by decoding the vin.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by controler:

I am suspect. I have never seen a supra in that color before, yet they claim its the original paint. Also the engine bay is a lighter maroon, so I am thinking that its not the original paint...

Mk3 are always a shade off under the hood. That car probably will go for that price just because of the milage alone. I just couldnt see paying that much when a NICE one with ~100k can be had for a third of that. It isnt really a collectors car, so there really isnt a reason to desire something like that. To each their own.

Originally posted by Mojoe:

That car is in amazing condition. We should all hope to keep a car that clean.

Hahaha... when I read your post, I immediately thought of that big guy that didn't talk in Fast and Furious and his speech at the end of the movie. Doh.

Originally posted by satan:

Hahaha... when I read your post, I immediately thought of that big guy that didn't talk in Fast and Furious and his speech at the end of the movie. Doh.

+1, except it was at the end of gone in 60 seconds (good movie, hot cars)

and that is one damn clean car.

[ 06. May 2005, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Lustalbert (more used cars than CR) ]