!@#*#@ Brake lines!!!!

Browning

One hour, I repeat on hour before my inspection appointment for my Explorer, so I can get a rebuilt title. I go out, start it up, put it in drive, then I lose all of my pressure. My brake light came on, Im like WTF?!! Shut her down, get out and walk around the truck, I got brake fluid all over the ground. Its one of the lines that run down the frame well, tucked behind the gas tank, PITA!

Just my fucking luck!!

Call the Troopers station, tell them the situation, and that I need to cancel and reschedule. Heres the best part, I asked when I can get in there to get it done, August 4!! Why does this shit always happen to me? Im do for some good luck I would imagine :rolleyes:

yea but the thing is, the truck has been fixed for over a month now and I have been driving it in the yard, driveway just to see if anything goes wrong. LOL and it had to do it today, right before I left to go.

ocal shop here in town is fixing it right now for $45 bucks. Said it should be done by 3pm. The guy at the inspection place says he should be able to get me in earlier, just have call every so many days.

i had a brake line bust on me last weekend when i was in chicago. no pedal brake. didnt have the tools or $ to fix it there, so i mastered the art of downshifting and e-braking from downtown chicago to columbus (during downtown rush hour)

got home, knew exactly where it was caus i fixed it once, line came loose, got it tightened down, nylon tape on the threads, filled the brake fluid...golden now

good thing they rescheduled so late