So... I didn't get stage 1 on today

pg

So last night I left my mom a message on her phone asking her if she would wake me up at 6:30 so I could take my car in to get stage 1 on. Well, she comes home, drunk, and starts screaming at me telling me that I can't get the parts on ever. This makes me angry because I have already had a fight with her about this in which she told me that I could get my parts on when my oil leak was fixed. Well guess what, the leak is fixed. So like any normal person I figure I can get my parts on now. Right? Um NO because my mom is insane and we got into a huge fight where she tells me to leave and that I'm not allowed to stay there anymore. So she gets in her car and there's more screaming and she pretends to call the cops. So Drew and I leave and go to his house. Twenty minutes later his house phone rings and its my crazy ass mom callign to tell me that if I don't come home now she's going to call the cops. Hmmmm... didn't she just kick me out you may be asking, yes she did. I'm confused now and definately didn't go home last night. So I come home the next day, she's a work, and there's a letter on the table telling me that she's sorry and that I can get the parts on. WTF. Did I not just waste a perfectly good night yelling over something to have her just let me do it. GRRRRRR. I'm angry. :mad: So I think I'll have to talk to her and then get my parts on behind her back if she doesn't let me do it. So... long story short I won't have the stage one on for this friday. Sorry. :D

Well you see I would do that but, first I know nothing about engines and stuff and secondly it will void my warranty if I do that. Unless I asked the guy that works there if I could do that and still have my warranty. Um... to explorer go the meetings and events, I think thats what its called, in general info and at the top of that screen it will tell you about Mr. Geeros that people go to on Fridays, it tells you how to get there too :D

No problem, if you come out on Friday my boyfriend and I may be there, I'll, most likely, be the youngest girl there, oh and my srt-4 is black. Come and talk to me.

How long until you can move out? That sounds like a bad situation you are in. One that I've heard of way too often with far too many of my friends over the years.

If you ever need anything, you have plenty of friends here. Just ask.

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Well you see I would do that but, first I know nothing about engines and stuff and secondly it will void my warranty if I do that. Unless I asked the guy that works there if I could do that and still have my warranty.

They can't void your warranty unless they can prove that you caused the damage needing repair.

Brandon, we'll give you a call sometime. I move out in September when I go to live in the dorms, I'm going to talk to her about this situation, the only reason she's mad is because she doesn't have control and that pisses me off, it should be funny to see what she does when I'm gone, acctually it will be fucking hilarious. Hehe. :D [

QUOTE]Originally posted by doggunracing:

qb]

They can't void your warranty unless they can prove that you caused the damage needing repair.[/QB]

Yeah I know but it still makes me nervous, they know alot more about cars than I do and I would be nervous taking it in if they were going to try to tell me that the parts were at fault I most likely wouldn't have an answer to why.

uh put the ecu in yourself.. if damage occurs, swap back in the original ecu. also if you need help let me know, its a simple plug and play thing. takes a few minutes, which im sure i can spare. ill show ya how to do it, so if you ahve a roblem you can swap your original back in.

I was pretty sure its ecu and injectors in the stage 1. The ecu is located behind the bumper and it is a simple unplug plug in. The injectors will take a couple minutes but all of this should be able to be done in a parking lot in about 20 minutes. I did my ecu swap on my 2000 neon in 5 minutes. if you need help PM me or something im always willing to help another neon person. ALSO ARE YOU COMING TO HOWELL AUTOMOTIVES OPEN HOUSE ON AUGUST 28. ITS A COOKOUT AND SOME DEALS WILL BE GOING ON AT HOWELLS SHOP. ALSO ABOUT 1000 NEONS WILL HOPEFULLY SHOW UP THIS YEAR. SHOULD BE A BLAST.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

I was pretty sure its ecu and injectors in the stage 1. The ecu is located behind the bumper and it is a simple unplug plug in. The injectors will take a couple minutes but all of this should be able to be done in a parking lot in about 20 minutes. I did my ecu swap on my 2000 neon in 5 minutes. if you need help PM me or something im always willing to help another neon person. ALSO ARE YOU COMING TO HOWELL AUTOMOTIVES OPEN HOUSE ON AUGUST 28. ITS A COOKOUT AND SOME DEALS WILL BE GOING ON AT HOWELLS SHOP. ALSO ABOUT 1000 NEONS WILL HOPEFULLY SHOW UP THIS YEAR. SHOULD BE A BLAST.

Do you post at Neons.org or Neonsonlne.com? Just trying to get any Neon members on there.

And about the Stage 1 kits for the 03 and 04's. It is a different kit, but the 04 still get a new computer and injectors. 03's gain more hp with the kit because they were rated lower (215hp) and the stage 1 will put you up to 240hp. 04's only gain 10hp with the stage 1's putting them up to 240hp also.

Originally posted by Bobby Lee:

so wait... you have to have your mom's permission to put stuff on your car? :confused:

damn, i still live at home too, but i do whatever the hell i feel like with mine... :D

Thats because yours is an ugly ass piece of shit. It's obvious that no one with a brain has tried to restrict what happens to your car.