Hey all you nitrous guys...OUCH

Bam

I've only had that happen once and it wasn't with this car.You do need to watch what you're doing, and everythings going to break so why not have fun breaking it.Besides would he have this cool video without spraying?

it wasn't the spray that was at fault. They make window switches for a reason, he sprayed way too low, this causes puddling, which caused intake removal.

Its like saying the water causes somone to drown when they jump into a lake not knowing how to swim.

Guest 1sweet3.4
and it was a mustang so it was bound to explode. just good thing for the car it was on a dyno and not on a freeway pull. that'd be one hell of a shock. and yes because someone will try to flame me i do realize he sprayed way too low and the nitrous was able to hang out too long causing big bang. I just needed to throw a cheap shot at late model mustangs. :)

Originally posted by Redneck #1:

it wasn't the spray that was at fault. They make window switches for a reason, he sprayed way too low, this causes puddling, which caused intake removal.

Its like saying the water causes somone to drown when they jump into a lake not knowing how to swim.

graemlins/nod.gif