What to do with stang??

Amy

Ok... Need opinions... Should I keep the money taking stang that I invested shit loads of money in which is getting fixed at the moment for free... or should I part it all out and get a 2000 and up WS6 Formula or trans am? (no other cars people!! just that one) Plus have enough money to do mods.. but what ya think? :confused:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wesxprs

Haven't you had one of these cars already? I think when I first met you, you were driving a WS6. Make your mind up woman!

Oh, you can get rid of the Stang, there are enough of them in Grovetucky already. tongue.gif

Wes

See if you can get the stang in running order. I think the only reason why you are considering this is the fact that you've had some many problems with the stang. I bet once you get the thing in running order the thought of getting rid of it won't even cross your mind for a long time.

Well it ran for 3 weeks in 1.5 years.. so who knows... it ran for 3 years though before that lol So I dunno.. I love the car a lot but I am tired of dealing with the tuning issues the exploding the plasic intake cause of the boost... but I have a setup in that car to go into the 10s or better but the fact of it running with the houston engine is starting to look like a joke!

I want a different engine (push rod) btu would have to change so much that it isnt worth it to me. So I cant decide what to do. I have been looking at some NOICE trans ams and formulas with like 5k less miles for like 25 grand so its really starting to look like a good deal.. heads cam spray or blower.. hello 10s!! hmmmm

Amy...see my post on the other site.

Please....DO NOT buy anything else that is a money pit. Pay cash for a daily driver and FINISH your school/academy until you get MORE FUNDS to play with.

Your LS-1 plan is just another ticking time bomb....IMO.

Josh

Originally posted by Got-Busa?:

Amy...see my post on the other site.

Please....DO NOT buy anything else that is a money pit. Pay cash for a daily driver and FINISH your school/academy until you get MORE FUNDS to play with.

Your LS-1 plan is just another ticking time bomb....IMO.

Josh

What he said

Seriously I was thinking something similar today then i rembered i already sunk money into my car and im stuck since i still owe on it. My suggestion would be to get a beater to drive ( if you have one dont worry) and finish it. But then again i've only been with out a driver for 2 months now. it starts to get worse i would guesse at 1.5 years

1995 Mustang Empty under the hood FINALY

On floor Beside it 5.0 with boxes of goodies

Well I have to gixxer that I ride all the time. but thats old. But yeah not being able to drive the car after dumping anough money in it to put a down payment on a freaking house... yeah its old. I just decide what is worse wondering how the car would have been if I stuck with it after all thats happened or sticking with it and it robbing me for the rest of my little money. lol