mid ohio stt 7-28

natedogg624

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for jacking your thread nate.

but i think i am going to be signing up for the pro practice, and we will see how it goes. i will hopefully be able to get tips on the things i have questions about running with the advanced guys.

haha yea for realz dude j/k

so no one has any plans to go in the novice group late july or early august then?

RVT and I are planning on going and I will have to start at the bottom. I think RVT will be also but we're still debating on the day though. I don't know if I want to do the "N" "I" "A" day or the All in Two. I'm leaning towards the all in two because it means more time on the track, but I don't want to be a huge distraction to some of the "I" guys. But it will let me get used to being passed and learning to hold my lines. Still up in the air though.

• 3 weeks later...
Who knows, maybe this time Lizard will get his bike out of the trailer?

If it rains, it sits at Mid-Ohio. I have had some serious situations arise when out on that track in the wet and it does me no good to even attempt to ride it...

It came out on Tuesday and it felt GREAT!!! I got to play in advanced group and I even hunted down and passed a few of the top WERA guys. I was reeling Jonas in a bit, but he wasn't on his "A" game, but it still felt good... I had plenty left had I been needing it.

Overall, Tuesday felt the best I have ever felt at Mid-Ohio. Hope that isn't an indicator of bad things to come...

If it rains, it sits at Mid-Ohio. I have had some serious situations arise when out on that track in the wet and it does me no good to even attempt to ride it...

Just bustin' your balls a bit. Plus it helps me cope with being there in the rain and being at work the next day when it was dry.

One could argue that mid-ohio in the rain is an exercise in trying to prove Darwin right.

It came out on Tuesday and it felt GREAT!!! I got to play in advanced group and I even hunted down and passed a few of the top WERA guys. I was reeling Jonas in a bit, but he wasn't on his "A" game, but it still felt good... I had plenty left had I been needing it.

Overall, Tuesday felt the best I have ever felt at Mid-Ohio. Hope that isn't an indicator of bad things to come...

I Stayed with Jonas an Pett for 4 laps at Grattan this year then started getting tired (last race of the day) and just didn't care to push.

Jonas had a mechanical issue couple laps later... I feel sorry for R6 guys right now (ok maybe not o bad :rolleyes:)

New R6 sales pitch.. "Got motor?" "You'll need another one."

haha, i'll hopefully be there, i may even try to ride if my shits healed. brian, you gonna race the rrgc this year if it stills happens?? it'd be nice to get ya out in a race.

i was told 6-8. next tuesday makes it 2 weeks from surgery.

Just think if they had done it right after Grattan... I feel sorry for ya waiting this long...

I want 23s next year at Grattan. I may save up and get the Bazzaz this winter...

yea if i would've had the surgery within a week, i would already be back on the bike prolly. took 'em a month to get it figured out. and i just realized today that my toes are still numb...feels like they are permanently asleep. gay! I wanted to go to grattan for the national, i know i would've been in the 22's easily that day. i think i could get down to 21 if i had everything dialed and actually pushed it.

you should let me take that 1k out at a trackday ;) i'm planning to make the move up to one for next year, but i wanna get a wicked fast time at mid-o on the six first.

haha, i'll hopefully be there, i may even try to ride if my shits healed. brian, you gonna race the rrgc this year if it stills happens?? it'd be nice to get ya out in a race.

"Maybe" is all I'm gonna say right now...

yea if i would've had the surgery within a week, i would already be back on the bike prolly. took 'em a month to get it figured out. and i just realized today that my toes are still numb...feels like they are permanently asleep. gay! I wanted to go to grattan for the national, i know i would've been in the 22's easily that day. i think i could get down to 21 if i had everything dialed and actually pushed it.

you should let me take that 1k out at a trackday ;) i'm planning to make the move up to one for next year, but i wanna get a wicked fast time at mid-o on the six first.

Well if I had a trackday at Mid OH I could go to I would have.

But I got the last weekend in September coaching at putnam, and then I am heading down to nashville Oct 4-5 for a final season hoorah

If you want to head down with me let me know I got room for 3 bikes (free hotel room).

def. wouldn't go to nashville. however i do enjoy putnam!

Well if you do the TD at Putnam you can take it out in a Advance run since I will only be doing Beginner and Int since it will be my first time on bike since my Bitch Slapping.

since this thread got "reborn"...

i am officially signed up for AUGUST 12.

just an fyi look for me if your there too.

lizard i wanna meet you...

lizard instructs at every mid-ohio event so you can definitely talk to him for suggestions....also smuckingham girl is going to that same track day so you might want to talk to her.