mid ohio stt 7-28

natedogg624

Keep it up Steve and I'll bitch slap you mid corner........from around the outside!

I've ridden with plenty of fast guys and as everyone knows (or should know) the trick is to simply hold YOUR line. It's the other riders responsibility to make the pass.

I appreciate what you're saying Chris, but I'm a bit more competetive with myself than anything and I'll be....unhappy....if I can't work on getting better. Beside, the way the N group is setup you can only pass on straights anyway.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it up Steve and I'll bitch slap you mid corner........from around the outside!

I've ridden with plenty of fast guys and as everyone knows (or should know) the trick is to simply hold YOUR line. It's the other riders responsibility to make the pass.

I appreciate what you're saying Chris, but I'm a bit more competetive with myself than anything and I'll be....unhappy....if I can't work on getting better. Beside, the way the N group is setup you can only pass on straights anyway.

Honestly, the #1 novice group is moving pretty damned fast. Why don't you stop down Monday and check out the latter half of the day. It's a great reason to blow off work for an afternoon.

The good thing about being a douche is I can clean out that vagina of yours walther.

Shit, if I'm blowing off a half day I'll just sign up go! LOL! It would be nice to blow off golfing for once.

might as well go then, I have plenty of space on the trailer...

You phucker e-flo! I would most certainly do it but I don't have a suit. Unless they have rentals there....hhhmmm. I'm not sure sure I want to stick my body into something someone else has sack sweated up already.

You phucker e-flo! I would most certainly do it but I don't have a suit. Unless they have rentals there....hhhmmm. I'm not sure sure I want to stick my body into something someone else has sack sweated up already.

you tard, I told you they do rentals. $75

how do you get into said #1 and #2 groups of novice? is it at the gate or what?

lizard told me to do that but he hasn't replied as to how to do that. he also mentioned that they are quick to move novice peeps up if they feel they can handle it.

im with r1 on this, i just don't want to be held up by the slowest guy. i want to ride to and improve my own ability not to the ability of the slowest rider...

even though im sure i will be slow in some spots.

whats the best way to get the attention so that they can assess whether or not you can handle it? and do they just follow me or what?

your welcome.... and if i may add the suit rentals dont look that worn in. all of them looked pretty much brand new both times i have been at the track

I would but I don't have the bike setup at all, nor is it minimally wired.

And if you wanted to at least replace the coolant with water wetter, and use RVT on the drain/fill plugs for the oil, I have all the stuff lying around to do it. No excuses. except for maybe being old and a sissy

WHAT'S WITH ALL THE PEER PRESSURE!?!?

I would want to set the sag at least damn it. And I completely forgot about draining the coolant.

Lizard posted a good reference on that or you can be like me and have your local STT instructor come over and do it for you.

or you can pay the suspension guys to do it while you are at the track!!!

Best $50 I have spent on the bike!!! I am pretty sure they will be there

I'm planning on having Jason from Dept of Suspension set mine up eventually. I don't think he's going to be at this event according to the stt forum. Can't beat $50 for a good setup. Hell, even the quicky setup we did on my bike made a huge difference in my riding. I can't imagine what having a pro do it would do.