This Makes Me Want A C6...

Wease

Originally posted by Skinner.:

looks like sunset metallic orange but not sure if GM has changed the name or not.

It's called Daytona Sunburst Orange. Looks very similar to Sunset Orange Metallic, might be a bit darker though... smile.gif

Guest Tony_K

I can live with the headlights, but the nose is too stubby and the fender lines too high and forward. Projector lamps make a lower profile possible without resorting to flip lights; guess they mised that.

Rest of the car is graemlins/thumb.gif I'll take one in any color! :D

Originally posted by VMS RX7:

gm imo ...once again stole other car body lines...to me looks similir to an nsx...in top picture rear part of the car...c5 was taken for the fd..and the ss was taken form the rx-8(fg)

http://www.engine-power.com/img/specs/acura_nsx_02.jpg

Ummm, not really. Not really at all. Yes, they are both low-slung sports cars, and they both have projecter beam headlights. Yes, they both have 4 wheels and targa tops. Kinda ends there.

The SS is a concept car; can't really use that as any sort of example (though it doesn't look like the RX8).

The C5 does have a few styling cues that hint toward the FD at the sides and slightly on the front end. The FD is a nice looking car; of course the C5 was a FAR FAR FAR better sales success than the FD ever was.

because the corvette has a whole lot of history and nuttswingers

none th eless i like the C5 and i think i would choose a c5 over the c6, looks wise but the new zo6 has some balls.

I think VMS RX7 was talking about the concept for the next NSX. It's called something like NSX HSC (I think it stands for high-sport car). The C6 does look very similar, especial in the rear-end.

I think the C6 is a beautiful car. I wonder if it will be faster than the Z06, what with the new LS2 making 400 HP.

Guest Rane
That color doesn't work for many cars though. The 350z's have a similar color and it looks bad ass too. However, when I see new cavaliers or mustangs with that color or a similar one it just doesn't look right on those cars :-/.

i think that smoking the headlight lens would help with the whole "i hate the headlights" thing. maybe a jeweled cluster, instead of the "color on color" thing.

but im a huge fan. and that color is sexy. id rock it.

Originally posted by Orion:

i think that smoking the headlight lens would help with the whole "i hate the headlights" thing. maybe a jeweled cluster, instead of the "color on color" thing.

but im a huge fan. and that color is sexy. id rock it.

that or a flat black cluster would look good as well

Originally posted by CotYZX2:

I think VMS RX7 was talking about the concept for the next NSX. It's called something like NSX HSC (I think it stands for high-sport car). The C6 does look very similar, especial in the rear-end.

So a car that is going to be selling next year steals styling cues from a current concept car? :confused: