I Got A New Vehicle

Wease

Yes, another vehicle added to my fleet. I bought a 2000 Lincoln Navigator yesterday from Krieger Lincoln Mercury in Dublin. I considered trading in my Mountaineer, but decided against it. I had enough cash to put down that would just about pay it off, so I decided to pay it off instead of getting rid of it. It's been very reliable and I don't mind driving it as a beater so the wife can enjoy the 'Gator. :D

The Navigator is loaded, about the only options it doesn't have are Online Navigation and the rear backup "you are about to hit something" sensor. ;) Power everything, including pedals and seat/mirrors memory settings. Climate control, split bench seat (instead of the captain's chairs), 4WD, trip computer, CD changer, Apline stereo, even the air suspension that most Lincolns come with. Probably forgot a few things, but that's what sticks out in my head right now. I'll post pics later, once I get some good ones in the daylight. :cool:

Oh, and if anyone's interested in my 1989 Dodge Colt for a good beater car (34 - 42 MPG!), send me a PM... smile.gif

Congrats on the purchase! I used to sell those in VA. Very nice truck! When you say split bench seat, you mean in the rear right? The rear captains chairs were an extra cost option that not a lot of people knew about, and most dealers didn't order any because of the obvious reason, that you lose seating capacity. If the truck proves too big for the little lady to back up safely, the "you're about to hit something" sensors can be added aftermarket.

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

When you say split bench seat, you mean in the rear right?

I mean middle row of seats, the seats you access by opening the 2nd doors. You can have 2 bucket/captains chairs with a large console between them or it can be a 1/3 / 2/3 split bench seat. I have the bench seat. With my dogs, it's easier to have that seat... smile.gif

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

That's what I thought. Did you get the heated/air conditioned front seats? Those are sweet!

Oh yeah, it's got those. Like I said, everything but the online navigation and the sensor thingy... graemlins/thumb.gif