Two Q S & L meeting place? WTF is the point of that

mrbret

There was a preety good turn out of Ohio Riders last night (6-11-08) for bike night, Just a shame that a bunch of them for some reason met at the BP gas station just over the road from the Shell station, may just be childish, maybey they dont like someone at the Shell, maybe they prefer BP to Shell who knows, Just seems a bit f'ing stupid to me but I dont know why they do that so thats just my uneducated opinion.

Not much of a way to represent the group to newcomers though & from what I could tell everyone in the BP meeting group is a member (and maybe one former memeber).

So whoever posts for next weekd bike night ast QS&L weather it is me or someone else, be sure to list both meeting places so no one gets the wrong one, dont want to be mixing groups now do we, that would be silly :nono:

:rolleyes::nono::rolleyes:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a preety good turn out of Ohio Riders last night (6-11-08) for bike night, Just a shame that a bunch of them for some reason met at the BP gas station just over the road from the Shell station, may just be childish, maybey they dont like someone at the Shell, maybe they prefer BP to Shell who knows, Just seems a bit f'ing stupid to me but I dont know why they do that so thats just my uneducated opinion.

Not much of a way to represent the group to newcomers though & from what I could tell everyone in the BP meeting group is a member (and maybe one former memeber).

So whoever posts for next weekd bike night ast QS&L weather it is me or someone else, be sure to list both meeting places so no one gets the wrong one, dont want to be mixing groups now do we, that would be silly :nono:

Wow dude.. grow up.. just because someone you dont even know doesnt meet you at shell, you get pissy.

The fact is this.. Just because we all ride, and are mostly members on this site doesnt mean that we all have to do everything together. You ever think that while some people may like hanging out talking in groups, they may not necessarily like riding in huge groups of people, especially people they dont know and dont know how they ride.. Oh, and I can confidently say that the people that generally meet there (other location) do it to avoid the huge group of people riding. The spot for OR people that want to meet in groups has been the shell for this year and last.. The people that meet elsewhere chose to do so for a reason.. If you tell people to start meeting there as well, my guess they will just pick another location..

Get over it. Its not a dictatorship, People dont have to meet you to go to QSL... Your comment in bold above basically explains everything you said.

Wow dude.. grow up.. just because someone you dont even know doesnt meet you at shell, you get pissy.

The fact is this.. Just because we all ride, and are mostly members on this site doesnt mean that we all have to do everything together. You ever think that while some people may like hanging out talking in groups, they may not necessarily like riding in huge groups of people, especially people they dont know and dont know how they ride.. Oh, and I can confidently say that the people that generally meet there (other location) do it to avoid the huge group of people riding. The spot for OR people that want to meet in groups has been the shell for this year and last.. The people that meet elsewhere chose to do so for a reason.. If you tell people to start meeting there as well, my guess they will just pick another location..

Get over it. Its not a dictatorship, People dont have to meet you to go to QSL...

:lol::bigfinger:

Get over it. Its not a dictatorship, People dont have to meet you to go to QSL... Your comment in bold above basically explains everything you said.

I agree with this completely, who cares where someone meet's or does not meet at. Is QSL that big of a deal?

crybaby.png

I could not give two fucks if you park on the other side of the same Shell station. Just seems a bit childish to me. I am not saying we all HAVE TO meet anywhere or at any time so flounder can carry on sucking the dicks he so much likes to suck, Pedro I cant even remember the last time you were there which is perfectly fine & 100% upto you & Satan, I really thought as this is your site you may give a little of of a fuck about it but I guess not, but then I think we all know which of the two gas stations you'd be at anyway.

Even when we were at QS&L & at Taco Bell only one of the BP grould even made a point of saying hello, so to her, Hello Robin, good to see you out.

I could not give two fucks if you park on the other side of the same Shell station. Just seems a bit childish to me. I am not saying we all HAVE TO meet anywhere or at any time so flounder can carry on sucking the dicks he so much likes to suck, Pedro I cant even remember the last time you were there which is perfectly fine & 100% upto you & Satan, I really thought as this is your site you may give a little of of a fuck about it but I guess not, but then I think we all know which of the two gas stations you'd be at anyway.

Even when we were at QS&L & at Taco Bell only one of the BP grould even made a point of saying hello, so to her, Hello Robin, good to see you out.

I care about this site very much, hence the money and time I spend on it, and the events we try to put together for everyone. I don't give a shit what happens at QS&L, who goes, where they met up beforehand, where they went afterwards, etc. The only person it matters to is you.

Once again, you open your mouth and nothing of any sense comes out.. Just because we are on this site doesnt meant we have to meet you where you want to meet or do anything you want to do. My name has supporter under it just like yours does as far as your "support the site" comment goes..

You already showed how childish you are by your first post and your second isn't any better. Nice way to lower yourself to the sucking dick comment.. Only goes to show how mature you are. Maybe thats another reason people dont want to meet you at shell. We are all on the board but it damn sure doesnt mean that we have to like each other or get along. Its an internet forum for godsake.. I think its safe to say that I wouldnt call you up to invite you to ride, BBQ, hangout for drinks or anything of the sort. I dont see you dialing me either. So why the hell would I want to come meet you at Shell.

By the way, I wasnt even at the BP location but your post was just so stupid that felt obligated to respond..

Carry on with what Im sure will be another childish response.

I care about this site very much, hence the money and time I spend on it, and the events we try to put together for everyone. I don't give a shit what happens at QS&L, who goes, where they met up beforehand, where they went afterwards, etc. The only person it matters to is you.

And the real OR bike night is tonight at the lodge bar anyway..

Once again, you open your mouth and nothing of any sense comes out.. Just because we are on this site doesnt meant we have to meet you where you want to meet or do anything you want to do. My name has supporter under it just like yours does as far as your "support the site" comment goes..

You already showed how childish you are by your first post and your second isn't any better. Nice way to lower yourself to the sucking dick comment.. Only goes to show how mature you are. Maybe thats another reason people dont want to meet you at shell. We are all on the board but it damn sure doesnt mean that we have to like each other or get along. Its an internet forum for godsake.. I think its safe to say that I wouldnt call you up to invite you to ride, BBQ, hangout for drinks or anything of the sort. I dont see you dialing me either. So why the hell would I want to come meet you at Shell.

By the way, I wasnt even at the BP location but your post was just so stupid that felt obligated to respond..

Carry on with what Im sure will be another childish response.

Yeah, I wasn't there either but this thread made me giggle.

:D I wasn't there either, so I guess that makes four of us.... I work on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Oh, and Flounder, why the fuck wasn't I invited to the BBQ? :slap::D

I wasn't invited either. :(

:D I wasn't there either, so I guess that makes four of us.... I work on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Oh, and Flounder, why the fuck wasn't I invited to the BBQ? :slap::D

Because I havent had one.. Shit, that probably pisses Brett of also. the fact that I didnt invite him to a BBQ that I didnt have...

Sorry.... :(