Two Q S & L meeting place? WTF is the point of that

mrbret

And if any of you new members want to really want to hang out and get to know the OR people, then get your ass down to the Lodge Bar on Thurs!:)

Quaker Steak is fucking gay, get over it.

And seriously "guv'na", where the fuck are you for the real actuall OR deal??

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out dude! He works second shift and Thursday is one of those days! Wednesday is not. I'm sure he'd much rather be at the Lodge Bar or riding instead of sitting in his cubicle.

2. If Putty is the one who came up with the idea of meeting at Shell then why were he and his friends meeting at BP instead?

Can't use the "large group" excuse because Flounder said you rolled out of QSL with 30 bikes. A bit contradicting...

There's no if. Putty started the Shell thing. Why he won't go there now, I have no idea other than to avoid Ohio Riders members or myself I guess...... even though I don't go.

There's no if. Putty started the Shell thing. Why he won't go there now, I have no idea other than to avoid Ohio Riders members or myself I guess...... even though I don't go.

Cuz your a racist, anti-semitic, agoraphobic arse :D

I'm at fucking work, got a fucking problem with that?

You would not know that though because you are clearly the kind of person who does not care about things like facts you just like :flingpoo:.

You'll be on the BP side me thinks.

WoW mabye I will go to taco bell...... I want no part of either bickering crowd, and this is Just My opinion but I think bike nights are stupid, I would rather just meet up with some of you guys at a park or something and go ride.;)

WoW mabye I will go to taco bell...... I want no part of either bickering crowd, and this is Just My opinion but I think bike nights are stupid, I would rather just meet up with some of you guys at a park or something and go ride.;)

:plus1:

I'm at fucking work, got a fucking problem with that?

You would not know that though because you are clearly the kind of person who does not care about things like facts you just like :flingpoo:.

You'll be on the BP side me thinks.

Facts? Facts like you started a thread because you were upset about people not meeting with you at Shell?

I'm moving this to the bullshit forum. This whole thread is just retarded.

Facts? Facts like you started a thread because you were upset about people not meeting with you at Shell?

I'm moving this to the bullshit forum. This whole thread is just retarded.

Sometimes you can be a real prick Ben :nono:

I'm a bit cornfused here since I'm not from Columbus & all.....Isn't it like 2 blocks to QSL from either of these esteemed meeting points/gas stations???

yes

:cry: why doesn't anyone like me???? why doesn't anyone want to be my friend :cry:

:wtf: Who the fuck ever said either of these things? Don't really care to be friends with some ppl on this board but I'll be polite to them.

:cry: why don't people wave to me when we're both on 2 wheels? why didn't you say hi??

:rolleyes:My comment regarding this issue was showing that the "other group" were being dicks. If I wave, smile, nod to someone and they look straight at me and then look away, that's being a dick!

:cry: you moved my thread boo hoo

When Bret posted about the thread being moved the stupid "Who's not going..." thread was still in the general forum which is why he thought it was fucked up to move Bret's post with the excuse that it was useless.

When Bret posted about the thread being moved the stupid "Who's not going..." thread was still in the general forum which is why he thought it was fucked up to move Bret's post with the excuse that it was useless.

Nice try! The "who's not going" was moved yesterday. Thanks for trying and please play again!

With that we are closing this thread!