Two Q S & L meeting place? WTF is the point of that

mrbret

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also a little upset with the daul meeting places.I'm not upset because people meet some where else.I am upset that a non member decided to start a meeting spot directly across the street, so he could rebel against the web site that he refuses to be apart of.All I would hope for is that their "new" meeting be at least out of site of the current site that most folks are used to.

See, this doesn't upset me at all. It makes me laugh hysterically actually. This unnamed person is who started the meetings at Shell before QS&L.

I say next week you all meet up at BP.

I think Brets point is that we are a group that maybe isnt as tightly knit as

he thought. I would like to see more people show up at shell to represent

the group to new people on the forum. If you want this "ohioriders" thing to

continue to grow then dont act like a snob about meeting at a certain place

and time. If you will be separate from the riding in to QSandL thing then

dont meet across the street at a similar time. Thats just a jack ass thing to

do. Its one thing if you cant meet at shell because you cant make it there

in time or you want to go early or dont want to wait on the others, but to

meet across the street and intentionally separating yourself is just wrong and

disrespectful. I hate the fact that certain parts of the group have been

segregated and shunned because of some high schoolish bull shit and we

cant all just hang out sometimes and other times not. Its one thing to not

say something when your in person in the middle of QSL but its another to

completely disregard a persons existence when you see them in person. We

all go there to have fun and bs about bikes and see all the shinny new pieces

and I nor Bret am going to get into a verbal confrontation in the middle of

that -----THATS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR------

I have been to five bike nights this year and tacobell at least six times and the 1yr party on two wheels and many times last year I showed on four wheels. You guys might recognize me but if you were all in a line up I couldnt pick you out.

Its hard for new people to get into the group because even with the stickers you dont know who people are and nobody intoduces themselves when you meet. We all have something in common and I thought that was motorcycles.

You dont want to ride in a big group ?.... then how do you get to QSL unless you have a dirt bike cause there isnt a way to get there but in a big pack of bikes in the turn lane. Its cool if you dont want to ride in with us and want to meet at shell and ride out before we do, in a small group... we wont fault you for that one.

Please do not take this the wrong way as I wanted to become part of a group and meet new people but if you dont want to meet me then thats ok. You can turn in your names and passwords to the forum at the door cuz you wont need them. You must have enough friends!!!

A few things... first... for fucksake.. do you really expect everyone to get along.. there are over 1000 people on here now.

Second.. dont fucking tell people where they can and cant meet. you dont own the gas station or the fucking state.. They are both close to QSL which makes it convenient for people Grow up there is nothing disrespectful about it. That comment of yours really pisses me off. No Im not mad at your but thats a dumb fucking comment you just made and you know it.

Third. your comment about riding in a big group is just pure assanine.. The larger the group of people riding, the more likely hood of someone doing something stupid. We left in a group of probably 30 bikes last night and from QSL to easton, I can count at least 5 times when someone almost clipped someone else.. I was riding in the back watching. Im not saying they are bad riders but I am saying that unless you ride with someone fairly frequently, you have no idea how they ride as far as changing lanes, acceleration, wheelies, etc.

Dont take your comment the wrong way? how to you expect it to be taken when you are trying to tell people where they can and cant meet to go to qsl.

I was also a little upset with the daul meeting places.I'm not upset because people meet some where else.I am upset that a non member decided to start a meeting spot directly across the street, so he could rebel against the web site that he refuses to be apart of.All I would hope for is that their "new" meeting be at least out of site of the current site that most folks are used to.

The dual meeting places doesnt upset me at all. My philosophy is that everyone doesnt always get along. If you try and make them, then usually is just causes more animosity. Member or nonmember, they are still a rider and still friends with many of the people on here. As far as the location goes, its just a convenient location to meet, same reason as shell was picked.

i just got done reading this whole thread......

and might i add it is quite on the amazing side of things.

thanks for the 5-10 minutes of entertainment:D

:lol::plus1::popcorn:

guys guys...you can tell Putty I dont currently have a bike, so there will be no MLK talk for a while..:lol::bitchfight::cry::rant::D;):p:)

I say next week you all meet up at BP.

See ben, thats not right either. its just adding fuel to a fire and making OR out to be some type controlling group.. I doubt thats the rep you want for the board

See ben, thats not right either. its just adding fuel to a fire and making OR out to be some type controlling group.. I doubt thats the rep you want for the board

I won't be there regardless of where members, non-members, and former members meet. I do, however, think it would be funny if everyone met at BP. Funny. Not controlling. Funny. And I'm sure BP wasn't chosen as "convenient". I don't really care. Just think its all very funny...... and kinda sad.

Wow, what a who load of crap going on. Who'd of thought it would cause so much sillyness..... oh wait, this is OR.net, we all new it would.

Anyway, I will not upset the BP crew by invading their OR.net (+1) group with anyone that wants to meet with myself & any other at the Shell.... meybe we'll be just as grown up & meet at the McDonalds behind the BP ;)

There is one person in that group is is quite vocal about all kinds of crap who I really could not give two fucks what he has to say ever about anything at all, I will not name any names because I cant be bothed with reading more pages of his pointless babbling.

Anyone who would like to meet with the BP guys can, anyone who wants to meet at Shell can and anyone who wants to meet anywhere else also can. To all those that cant make it for any reason, sorry you could not make it but if or when you can you are also able to meet at any place you feel like meeting to.

(i think that covers everyone)

I won't be there regardless of where members, non-members, and former members meet. I do, however, think it would be funny if everyone met at BP. Funny. Not controlling. Funny. And I'm sure BP wasn't chosen as "convenient". I don't really care. Just think its all very funny...... and kinda sad.

I won't be there either, and yes I think that would be funny also :D

There is one person in that group is is quite vocal about all kinds of crap who I really could not give two fucks what he has to say ever about anything at all, I will not name any names because I cant be bothed with reading more pages of his pointless babbling.

I think its pretty obvious who your talking about. At least we agree on one thing because I couldnt give a shit less about what you have to say either.

Anyone who would like to meet with the BP guys can, anyone who wants to meet at Shell can and anyone who wants to meet anywhere else also can. To all those that cant make it for any reason, sorry you could not make it but if or when you can you are also able to meet at any place you feel like meeting to.

(i think that covers everyone)

fair enough.. basically the way it already was before this dumb thread.

Thanks for the approval.

I have to give my 2cents...

I was one of the riders at BP and not realizing that there was conflict going on.

The reason this site was design was for new riders and ALL riders to meet, intract, hang out and last but not least RIDE!!!!!....

This thread is getting out of hand.....

We need to focus on what we all have in common...RIDING!!!

There are many different types of people on this board...and we are bound not to see EYE to EYE with everyone.....this is childish!!!

You have the freedom to do what you want, its not like you're stuck in the same vehicle with someone you dont like.

Just because different riders meet somewhere else doesn't make them wrong....if those riders dont want to meet where others are....THATS THEIR CHOICE!!!!

(its not like we are not going to see and talk to them at the final location.)

Lots of people think I'm a bit pushy and out-spoken, lots of people may think BornSinner is an asshole and mean...but that is YOUR opinion....till YOU really know us...you may think that.

But it doesn't mean that we are not going to ride with you......

SO LETS START GETTING ALONG....DAMN IT!!!!

A few things... first... for fucksake.. do you really expect everyone to get along.. there are over 1000 people on here now.

Second.. dont fucking tell people where they can and cant meet. you dont own the gas station or the fucking state.. They are both close to QSL which makes it convenient for people Grow up there is nothing disrespectful about it. That comment of yours really pisses me off. No Im not mad at your but thats a dumb fucking comment you just made and you know it.

Third. your comment about riding in a big group is just pure assanine.. The larger the group of people riding, the more likely hood of someone doing something stupid. We left in a group of probably 30 bikes last night and from QSL to easton, I can count at least 5 times when someone almost clipped someone else.. I was riding in the back watching. Im not saying they are bad riders but I am saying that unless you ride with someone fairly frequently, you have no idea how they ride as far as changing lanes, acceleration, wheelies, etc.

Dont take your comment the wrong way? how to you expect it to be taken when you are trying to tell people where they can and cant meet to go to qsl.

No I dont expect everyone out of 1000 people to get along but be civil to each other in the group and remember that we are all ohio riders and in the sea of harley dressers we should make an attempt to stick together.

I understand about not wanting to ride in a big group as it puts my nerves on edge as well and you have to be more aware and every one has to keep it reserved with the stupid stuff. But It would be nice if when we show up to QSL they have to make room for us and we are all in the same area together.

It would be nice that when we decide to leave (you can come and go as you like )as a group then we roll out and empty a large section of the parking lot in the process. Thats the point of a group is numbers!!! I dont own the state or the parking lot at shell or the keys to your bike but it would be awesome if we could be a group every once in a while in public regardless if you like everyone in it or not. Wouldnt it be nice if we got to the point where there were so many of us that we had our own section!!! You can still be a group within a group and do something different. I dont want to sound like an OHIORIDERS NAZI but its a pride in the group thing. Your choice to join and we would love to have you!

I have to give my 2cents...

I was one of the riders at BP and not realizing that there was conflict going on.

The reason this site was design was for new riders and ALL riders to meet, intract, hang out and last but not least RIDE!!!!!....

This thread is getting out of hand.....

We need to focus on what we all have in common...RIDING!!!

There are many different types of people on this board...and we are bound not to see EYE to EYE with everyone.....this is childish!!!

You have the freedom to do what you want, its not like you're stuck in the same vehicle with someone you dont like.

Just because different riders meet somewhere else doesn't make them wrong....if those riders dont want to meet where others are....THATS THEIR CHOICE!!!!

(its not like we are not going to see and talk to them at the final location.)

Lots of people think I'm a bit pushy and out-spoken, lots of people may think BornSinner is an asshole and mean...but that is YOUR opinion....till YOU really know us...you may think that.

But it doesn't mean that we are not going to ride with you......

SO LETS START GETTING ALONG....DAMN IT!!!!

Thats exactly what Im saying. :) minus the getting along part...:D

I hate everyone on this board but I still ride with you guys.. If you would all be just a little bit more like me then the world would be a much better place.

I have some hugs for each of you guys next week, next wed and thurs bike nights are sponsored by "hugs from Shittygsxr" just print this thread and redeem for one free hug

I hate everyone on this board but I still ride with you guys.. If you would all be just a little bit more like me then the world would be a much better place.

I have some hugs for each of you guys next week, next wed and thurs bike nights are sponsored by "hugs from Shittygsxr" just print this thread and redeem for one free hug

I want my hug tonight! :D