Here's a Cavalier for ya.

Buck531

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

And its an automatic...could it be any more perfect?!?! :rolleyes:graemlins/lol.gif

Most fast drag cars are auto's, and a Glide was probably the best choice possible for that car (light/compact, and not too steep of a 1st gear).

Though that car is pointless and odd, it's different. I bet it has some significant problems that weren't mentioned though.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Most fast drag cars are auto's, and a Glide was probably the best choice possible for that car (light/compact, and not too steep of a 1st gear).

Though that car is pointless and odd, it's different. I bet it has some significant problems that weren't mentioned though.

I would have to think it would HAVE to have some problems especially in the chassis. Though I can't like I do admire the guy for it. You all ever see that like 1993 Toyota Celica that a guy in australia or wherever put a V-8 Twin Turbo'd engine in?? Then became afraid to drive it anywhere due to the power to weight ratio it held?

maybe 'everywhere' to him isn't very far.