Bikes you have owned.

nurkvinny

Hmmm,

Also has a CT-70- first bike with a shift, had minibike before that. Was given to me by my uncle not running, set the point gap and fixed the throttle cable.

Had lots of fun with it. I was 11 at the time.

Harley Davidson 250 SX- Two stroke, ass loads of power, would never go into first gear, started off insecond most of the time. When I fixed that I found out I has a wheelie machine. Paid $125 for it. They are worth way more now.

RM125 suzuki- what can I say, suzuki dirt bike

Honda 750 Four 1971 model I think- this was another freebie, got it with a locked up motor from sitting. First four cylinder motor I even pulled apart, I cleaned up everything and just put it back together, ran great. I wasn't old enough to street ride so I just goofed around with it in a corn field.

Yamaha RD350- first tagged street bike, put several 750's and a 1100 to shame with this doing traffic light to light runs. Bought it for $50 bucks not running, fixed it and figured it would be a fun toy. I was wrong, had a monster power band, would sound like it was dying, right up to the power band and then go like a bat out of hell, standing on the back wheel most of the time. It was quirky, tempermental and had mood swings like a pregnant woman, but it was damn quick. Bike was a two cylinder two stroke. I found out later that it was the quickest bike produced for a couple years until Kaw brought out the 550 H-1 three cylinder two stroke bikes that took the quick title away. It was not a top speed bike, it would only run 110 or so, and was unstable at that speed but it would carry the front wheel until 90 and would stand up in all gears except 6th with a hit of the throttle.

VW trike (is that a bike or a car?)- bad ass, nuff said.

Honda CR600R- wheelie machine. Got on a trade, bored and rebuilt 20 hours before I got it. Oddly enough I was the only one of three owners that could reliabily kick start the beast. (280 lbs helped alot) sold to a guy that would ride wheelies for HOURS on the bike, he was better suited for it than I was. Bike threw me one to many times.

Suzuki GS650 83 - fixed and sold, never road

Yamaha 500 - fixed and sold, never road

Honda Goldwing 82 or so- gave away to get it out of my driveway

Hmmm,

Also has a CT-70

Harley Davidson 250 SX

RM125 suzuki

Honda 750 Four 1971 model I think

Yamaha RD350

VW trike (is that a bike or a car?)

Suzuki GS650 83

Yamaha 500

Honda Goldwing 82 or so

Thanks, really. Maybe next time we can get a little backround info about allthose bikes. You know, because, thats the point of this thread.