FYI ...installed new clutch on gsxr 1000

Guest 420GSXR1000

Guest 420GSXR1000

2004 GSXR1000...cost a little $$$ but its easy as all hell, and next time, now that i know what im doing, it will take about 1.5 hours flat!!!

then afterwards, my bud calls with his 1000 Mladin edition to adjust his clutch because its slipping now :( ...

saee what happens when you try and have a little fun smile.gif

l8rs

Guest 420GSXR1000

muthapucka......70?? damn ive built go karts with more lol j/k man

olds....yes OEM from the dealer though, not aftermarket OEM, all the friction discs, driven discs, and the springs were replaced...but also...Matt, on that bike for now it may just need a "push rod" adjustment (NOT CLUTCH CABLE ADJUST), i just did Denzels over the weekend, although its fine now, he probably will need a cluch in about 1000 to 2000 miles would be a guess....

Guest Crucial Conflict
I might break into the case here soon and check it, I can't believe you swapped out everything, those drive disc's weren't warped we're they. How much adjustment did you put into denzels shit..

Guest 420GSXR1000

dude....call me tonight or tommorrow,,,takes 5 min to adjust, and you can use the tools in the tool bag to do it,,..could even do it while @ 7-11

l8rs

Guest 420GSXR1000

BBD....why is that....i wouldnt think it would make a diff, considering that the friction plate are symetrical??

just asking...you probably know more about it than i