Ruff Ryders Bike Night - Stunt Show

Guest 420GSXR1000

Guest 420GSXR1000

ok...i roll with these cats....thursday night, Sammys Car Wash on Cleveland ave.(in the hood), just south of 161 and i think Ferris, but if you just head south from 161 you cant miss it...

the "on one" dudes (local stunt team)ussually do a small show/practice session in the parking lot, and they are arent too bad, one dude does a "watch tower" and another is starting slow circles now, and i WISH i could roll an endo as long as 'em too

check it out, open to all to watch!!!! graemlins/grin2.gif

l8rs

Guest 420GSXR1000

tight lot, roped off, only those kids SHOULD be in there 'cause they are good dude, shitloads better than us!!! but my standup is getting looooooooong, and my endo higher!!!

rr??? not yet, but maybe sumday

Guest Crucial Conflict
You haven't rode with us in awhile.. Were all gett'n better... But I'll probably see ya up there, are you gett'n out tonight (WEDS)...

Guest 420GSXR1000
nice, gonna see all kinds of diferent groups up there, awesome, (damn it would be nice if Carrie showed up too).....theres that stalker again

Guest 420GSXR1000

well....for those that went...

during the show a dude had to run home, got hit down the street from Sammys, i believe it was on the news.....dud may loose foot or possibly leg, when i left the hospital, they were unsure

it was a hell of a downer after(during) a great show...

for those who came ....hope ya had fun, and see ya next week!!!!!!

EDIT: CLICK HERE

[ 24. June 2005, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: 420GSXR1000 ]

Guest 420GSXR1000

sorry telsea. no confirmed details from me, i didnt go down to the accident site because im one of those dudes who cant see that, i would have to sell the bike AGAIN!!!!

if you see me out with the RR, give a holla, so i can put a face to the screen name

Originally posted by 420GSXR1000:

sorry telsea. no confirmed details from me, i didnt go down to the accident site because im one of those dudes who cant see that, i would have to sell the bike AGAIN!!!!

no problem....

if you see me out with the RR, give a holla, so i can put a face to the screen name[/QB]
will do..

[ 30. June 2005, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: telsea ]

Guest 2fast4carz_zx9r
I dont understand way the RR had a stunt show....Nobody in the RR even stunt, I dont think they are allowed..It is kinda hard for them to stunt on there Busa's haha

Guest Crucial Conflict

I think your right, they probably get a nice fine along with there dues they pay each month..ha

Atleast they through down a spot for a demo!

Guest 420GSXR1000
Originally posted by 2fast4carz_zx9r:

I dont understand way the RR had a stunt show....Nobody in the RR even stunt, I dont think they are allowed..It is kinda hard for them to stunt on there Busa's haha

Originally posted by Olds4EveR:

I think your right, they probably get a nice fine along with there dues they pay each month..ha

Atleast they through down a spot for a demo!

well not toally true, there are a few that are starting to stunt, about the same level as me, old ect right now....after last weeks show, Chop and I want to get stunt bikes (that will take a bit first)....the stunters for the show are "on ONe" stunt group from cbus here, and the show is 100% legal, even the cops came by and watched for a bit..

there are very few busas in the RR..

i will post a NEW thread for this thursdays show