All those that went to taco bell on sat.

XChris1632X

did any of you see that cop come out and start writing tickets in the parking lot. it was like he was just walking around the bikes to find things wrong. the cops down there are usually pretty cool considering the shit they have to put up with but damn. i hope someone just did something stupid.

Originally posted by I Drive It...It Breaks:

did any of you see that cop come out and start writing tickets in the parking lot. it was like he was just walking around the bikes to find things wrong. the cops down there are usually pretty cool considering the shit they have to put up with but damn. i hope someone just did something stupid.

It was the same thing everywhere... sorta... There were officers and rentacops everywhere. There was one @ Hooters btu he was being real cool. He walked around, checking for proper plates i guess, talked to a couple people... then as the ricers invaded, he started working the radio.

It was that way in several spots. It didnt seem to start untill the rice pack showed up at each place though.

I would be really careful this year, I hear CBus is going to be targetting motorcycle enforcement.

Some tips, don't ride wheelies/burnout/be a moron on public roads or parking lots you aren't supposed to be in. Make sure you are legal, Plate in the right place, motorcycle endorsement, helmet if you are MC-Novice, insurance and all of that.

Don't ride in big groups as groupthink begins and everyone starts to ride like idiots.

If a cop pulls in behind you and lights you up, pull over and turn the bike off, wait calmly the officer will tell you what he wants.

Originally posted by integra 906:

what kinda fun is that? why have a sport bike if your going to go the speed limit and not rock some wheelys...If you wana ride like grandpa buy a harley!!!!

Well Its not just your life its other around you. But hey go ahead why not just try riding a wheely backwards down a oneway road?

I personaly like to ride fast but In moderation

dude im not out to hurt anyone....I do my thing im moderation too, I dont do anything in traffic Im not extremely comfortable doing, dont sit here and diss me, believe it or not there is some skill involved in the wheelies we do...