Bike is gone

Amy

Well as of last friday the bike is sold thanks to lovely shops who screw people over on there cars, and overcharge by 3 thousand dollars, but its ok cause when this is over I'll have my TL1000R and it will be okie dokie. But no more asking everyone to ride...lol :(

TL1000R?

hoy crap, have fun trying to keep the front wheel down? :D

I was sorry to hear you had to let it go, to bad what happened with the shop screwing you like that

hopefully you'll be getting your new bike and riding again soon.

on a side note how did you sell it so fast, it seems like it takes for ever to sell a vehicle.

hey now I can learn, everyone said I would drop the last one, and never did, and everyone said 500hp car would scare me and it didnt... I can do it...LOL I just really think its a badass bike... cross between the busa and gixxer 1000...LOL one of these days I'll drag some kness ya'll just wait!! LOL

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

hey now I can learn, everyone said I would drop the last one, and never did, and everyone said 500hp car would scare me and it didnt... I can do it...LOL I just really think its a badass bike... cross between the busa and gixxer 1000...LOL one of these days I'll drag some kness ya'll just wait!! LOL

hmm deals gap trip planned in your future?

Amy, I was just picking on you. Hell, just riding takes more guts than alot of people have.

You'll do fine, it's the people that don't respect the power of the bike, car or whatever that get hurt. Alot of guys, even riders, look at the few that ride those BOSS HOSS's and other small block Chevy powered bikes and think they are nuts. Thing is, the guys that ride those know that you can't just snap the throttle wide open and expect to ride it. It needs to be respected, you know that and you'll do fine.

i am really missing the bike lately cause o fall the probelms I have been through with the mustang, polus I miss the gas mileage. Anyone feeling the need to donate to Amys "want a bike fund..lol" I would like to get a little gixxer 600 that would be nice, plus doesnt cost a arm and leg.