Bikes checkin in...

Tomato_Racing1647545493

Originally posted by Hoblick:

98 zx7r see sig for the pic.. my bike is currently in the garage hibernating and patiently awaiting parts

Hoblick you know you're my boy, and I've got a g/f that looks good with her ass hanging off my bike too... but I'd be slinging shit if I said I wouldn't lick your hottie cross eyed. Well done my friend. :cool:

Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

Hoblick you know you're my boy, and I've got a g/f that looks good with her ass hanging off my bike too... but I'd be slinging shit if I said I wouldn't lick your hottie cross eyed. Well done my friend. :cool:

haha thnx brotha.... she is one in a million, im glad im engaged to her

Originally posted by Hoblick:

this... 2001 Suzuki GSX 600... what you ahve in your info is not a katana that is considered a gixxer.

YOU have a Katana.... big difference

come on dude dont hate, APPRICIATE smile.gif i know what im talking about and thats exactly what i want ppl to think... i get the benifits of a 600 without the added insurance... maybe not the power or the coolness but i like it and im payin for it so i better like it lol in short my sig is correct but ill "modify" it just for you dude

As for the color of mine i think our bikes prolly match perfect there Girly18

Originally posted by Amped_Import-Suzuki:

come on dude dont hate, APPRICIATE smile.gif i know what im talking about and thats exactly what i want ppl to think... i get the benifits of a 600 without the added insurance... maybe not the power or the coolness but i like it and im payin for it so i better like it lol in short my sig is correct but ill "modify" it just for you dude

As for the color of mine i think our bikes prolly match perfect there Girly18

Dude your so gay!!!

p.s.

I like you