Shop days at the warehouse

SupraGlue

We still have that warehouse unit open, and I'll be over there making use of it later this week and over the weekend, probably. Anyone who has some one day car projects that they need space for, just drop me a PM.

It's the same unit as last year -- Chris, Doug, Jono, Matt, Tommy and Jesse will all remember it. There's an Autozone across the street which is nice.

This is in Northeast Columbus, btw.

EDIT: BTW, this unit can be rented for $20 a day if you need to use it when I'm not around. If I'm in there and there's room, you can do whatever you want at no charge.

If you rent it, I'll give you a key to use and you can work on whatever you want for however long you need. There's room to work on about three cars at one time. No tools, so bring your own either way.

[ 04 November 2002, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Stolen UFO ]

Originally posted by VTEC Wheels ®:

Hey Mark, let me know if you need any help putting your car back together. I don't start my new job until the 18th. So, I'm free pretty much everyday until then.

I'll be working on it in my garage at home all afternoon today and tommorrow, for sure. Feel free to stop by anytime. smile.gif

It's too big to use to store one car. They run $600 a month. Most of them are used for small businesses. It'd make a great place for a fabricating shop, performance parts install, small body shop, etc. Other units are big enough for six cars, but this one has an office in it, so you can fit about three cars inside.

I'd suggest checking out one of those self-storage places. I think that for a one car they run around $80/month, maybe.

Heated = Yes

It is DIRECTLY across the street from the Autozone, we made good use of it last winter.

Marc, thank you for the offer. I have a garage this year I can work in, but I will prolly be there over the winter to help my boyz out. :D