5/8 evening ride

Zecho

My cousin is picking his bike up tomorrow. After that, we're gonna start from the Grove city / Obetz area and probably ride for a couple of hours. Probably get started around 6:30 pm, sticking mostly to surface streets. If you're interested in running around pointlessly, let me know.

I get off work around 6pm, call me around then at 614-332-4266 - Donnie.

Come up to Fitzgeralds on Bethel. I know several from here will be there including myself.

Ben...you're talking about Tuesday night right? If so I'll drop by with a few friends, we were planning on riding around 7 as well. I live just down sawmill...

Donnie, call me if you don't hear from me by 7, 614-595-5536, we'll be starting around campus about 7pm as well, you guys should head north and pick up us and we can all cruise up to fitzgerald's and meet the others, sounds like a good ride to me. I will try the freeway, but I just started riding this weekend so I'd like to stay on streets as well.

Superhawk, where and when are you meeting at on campus? i got my bike with me on campus right now. I might try to ride tonight if i get all my shit done today.

Andrew

Around 5th and high st probably, just give me a call anyone that wants to get together, i'm free after 6.

Matt

Well . . . I post my number and now my phone is dead. If anyone's interested in meeting up in the Obetz area and heading up to Fitzgeralds', either PM me with your number and I'll call you when I get my phone plugged in or just post it here.