what stand alone?

Chief8one

alright i have a custom turbo project ive put together. 3.0l v6 daytona ross pistons, pauter forged rods, forged crank fully built..etc...

im in need of a stand alone system... any opinions on which is best for the buck and user friendly.

thanks graemlins/thumb.gif

p.s. right now im using a cartech adj. baseline and boost dependent regulator and msd btm... but would like something to tune better.

SDS is good stuff and I would recommend it to someone if they asked what I thought about it. A lot of people like to call it the "My first stand alone" or the "Toy system" but it does what it does and does it well. That being said I might opt for something a little bit different doing it all over again because for a bit more money I could have used all of the factory sensors and gotten a couple more options that might have been nice to have. The best thing to do is find out what other people are running in your situation (if there are other people running something like this) because having a the knowledge of someone whos done it before is invaluable. If you decide to go with the SDS and have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.