New Guy-Red, White, and Chrome F4i

xtremef4i

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say hey. I just signed up to the forum after riding with a bunch of people from this forum on Father's Day. Those of you who met up and rode from Beavercreek down to Cesar's Creek and all those random backroads give me a shout. I need to learn all your names. Sunday's ride was awsome and I couldn't get enough of the twisties. Thanks to NinjaNick for leading the pack and we deffinatly need to go back down there to hit up those roads again!

So about me...been riding for about 6 years now on my trustworthy 01 Honda CBR F4i. I love riding when I can. Not really into stunting but like to cruise and carve corners as best as I can. I dont want to get crap for this but WHO-DEY!!!

I'm looking forward to talking to all members and meeting up for bike nights or getting together to ride. From all the guys (and gal) I met last weekend, everyone seemed real cool and I look forward to meeting more people like that.

:WHODEY:

if anyone gives you crap, eKick him in the nuts or I can ePunch him in the wiener

Hey thanks for having my back man. Hopefully we wont have to resort to that since the Bengals ARE like the greatest team in the NFL:D

DUstin, Thanks for referring me to this site it seems awsome and I was up late last night looking at all kinds of threads and getting in on some of the action. My goal is to surpass NinjaNick in number of posts hahahaha which will never happen...but its fun to dream

DUstin, Thanks for referring me to this site it seems awsome and I was up late last night looking at all kinds of threads and getting in on some of the action. My goal is to surpass NinjaNick in number of posts hahahaha which will never happen...but its fun to dream

That would be pretty sweet...the problem is NinjaNick is a :postwhore:

what spring rate did you do with the race tech's and what are your impression of them?

I went with the .85kg springs for the street. Im about 175lbs on a good day. According to Racetech's chart of what springs to run on the street with my weight, it recommended a rate right in the middle between .85 and .90kg. I decided to go with the .85 so the ride on the street wouldnt be quite as harsh as what the .90 would be. A lot of members on CBRforum run .90 though.

I like the upgrade. I can tell a little difference with the bike overall but nothing major. If I were running track I would have gone with the stiffer rate but this is fine for me on the street. While I was changing fork fluid and replacing bushings and seals this past early spring (thanks to the help of dustinsn3485), I figured I may as well upgrade the springs while the forks were apart. I set my preload, compression, and dampening to the suggested settings on Sport Rider's website. Hope this helps

I love both mods. The PCIII made a big difference since it ehnanced throttle response and got rid of the dead spots in the powerband thaty used to bog a little. I think all bikes shoud have them. The ingition advancer is nice too since I got a good deal on if off Ebay but I didnt notice much from it. Since my PC is an older version, it only has the fuel curve enhancements- unlike the PCIIr and the newer USB models which have maps that adjust fuel and ignition curves. so this way, I figure both the PC and ignition advancer compliment eachother. you have anything done to your bike other than a pipe?